Do you sleep Naked?

Do you sleep naked?

• Total voters

Dallas

Legend Member
I have since I was 7, it seemed to make no sense getting dressed for bed, plus it's good for your health.

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozrock

Silver Member
I answered sometimes. When I am with a beautiful woman I have a good reason to be naked :) Alas that is not every night!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I wear my pyjamas during the cooler months, to avoid frostbite on my appendages. During summer, I usually don sleepwear shorts -- but occasionally, like if I haven't done the washing in a while, I decide to stick it to convention and snooze in the buff. When I invest in satin sheets, I may do a lot more of the latter. :)
I voted clothed Who needs soiled sheets and mattress after a rather exciting dream
Why isn't there a Too Much Information emoticon?

Nateeee

Gold Member
I sleep naked unless I'm sharing the bed with a mate. I tend to spoon people in my sleep, regardless of if they are male, female or not human. I sleep incredibly well, the mate on the other hand....

MikeB

Legend Member
I wear my pyjamas during the cooler months, to avoid frostbite on my appendages. During summer, I usually don sleepwear shorts -- but occasionally, like if I haven't done the washing in a while, I decide to stick it to convention and snooze in the buff. When I invest in satin sheets, I may do a lot more of the latter. :)

Why isn't there a Too Much Information emoticon?
Satin sheets and naked bodies = slippy slidey, never seen the attraction personally!

Dallas

Legend Member
Cheaper that a new mattress And even the shelters don't want mattresses with man stains

I thought you would have stopped wet dreams when you were a young fella? I'm starting to understand why WLs charge so much for overnight, they have to wrap you in glad wrap then replace the mattress : P

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I only sleep naked after work. I think because my last client at work I have a "after shift shower" Which means i give myself a really good scrub. So when I get home all i need to do is remove my make up, brush my teeth and I am set.

If I have days off i will sleep in my underwear.

Mish

Staff Member
Bronze Member
I Have to sleep naked or I get so tangled i cant move my arms and legs in the morning and just don't feel at all rested after wrestling all night.

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
I personally dont like to sleep dressed. I also get tangled and that annoys me, its bad enough wearing my hair down in bed as that gets wrapped around my neck and also annoys me.
Although even when its hot at night, i still like to sleep with a sheet over me.
images

zombie

Silver Member
the only time I don't sleep naked is if I've passed out before managing to get undressed :oops::p

funguyNT

Silver Member
Depends if it's dry season and nice and cool with the window open and a sheet with possible blanket over the top...naked it is....

Wet season with the humidity running down the windows in rivers on the other hand, aircon cranked to minus 33 degrees.......clothed.

Depends who's in the bed as well. I'd sleep naked in the snow with the right person....though sex in the snow is remarkably difficult. Not to be attempted again.

Jake "monas"

Silver Member
Sometimes mostly wear as little as possible so it doesn't get all tangled and uncomfortable, but sometimes (a good portion of time) it feels good to sleep naked just a bit more freeing then boxers.
of course after a good night at the pub doesn't matter where I sleep let alone what I'm wearing :p