1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you like this outfit?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by Miley Thorne, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Kenzee

Kenzee Silver Member

I straight away want too see those hips moving

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rocket6969

Rocket6969 Bronze Member

Yes I do looks sexy and at the same time looks dressy for going out some were respectful

3. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy Welcome aboard
    Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, Thank-you.

4. Julie

Julie Silver Member

A very beautiful and lovely outfit.

5. Dutch harbour

Dutch harbour Bronze Member

6. funflyer

funflyer Legend Member

You look stunning! But please don't take selfies of outfits. Get someone to take them of you using a horizontal or upward camera angle. If its possible you will look even more beautiful in your outfits then!