Do women love giving men blowjobs

B

bi_bec

YES i love giving head to both my man and women. Problem is its hard to find a woman to five oral too lol

B

Biggirl78

I too love giving head. I go visit my fuck buddy just so i can blow him and taste his awesome cum going down the back of my throat. And there is nothing better then waking him up with a bj. The look on his face when he opens his eyes to find me sucking on his morning glory is pricless.

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
got to be one of the best ways to get off............ hey biggirl78 you can wake me up anytime

R

rogerroger

I'm a guy...so can only talk about the receiving end... but I love it...with the right girl.

Rallyguy555

Gold Member
as a guy i like receiving and enjoy giving , i have only giving once and not shore if she liked it or not.:la:

Last edited:
S

switch

I too love giving head. I go visit my fuck buddy just so i can blow him and taste his awesome cum going down the back of my throat. And there is nothing better then waking him up with a bj. The look on his face when he opens his eyes to find me sucking on his morning glory is pricless.

This has always been a big fantasy of mine, some day I hope!

adam74

Silver Member
I love to give a couple of fingers (or 3 in differant spots) while I am receiving, only trouble is this cases a *pause* that leaves me gasping.

I'm with you on that. I love receiving and also like going down on a woman. In terms of swallowing, that's totally the girls choice. I think it's great, but not a pre-requisite for good oral. I do love the pearl necklace with a passion though.

I'm also stoked that so many women seem to enjoy it. For the longest time I thought they did it out of obligation. How wrong I was.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I'm currently holidaying in USA
Before I arrived I'd been conversing with a lesbian girl and we agreed to meet
Bit of flirting and chat and we end up in bed
Its all abit of a culture shock as she calls herself a lez and hasn't been with a man in 7 yrs (has long term g/f - 5 yrs)
What a wonderful blowjob she gives.... doesn't expect anything in return (I did strap a Hitachi magic wand to her thigh so it was resting just right a couple of times)
She's been blowing me 2-3 times a day for the last week and loves it
Insists on swallowing every single time and can't wait to get home from work so sher can feel my cock in her throat
Loves it when I force her head down deeper onto me
She cums more than I do even without touching

So yes... so women absolutly love it.... rare...and a joy to meet

I may have created a monster though.... what happens after I leave on Friday...lol

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
lucky you ............ that is all I can say.............. they do not cum along very often

M

muscleman09

I'm currently holidaying in USA
Before I arrived I'd been conversing with a lesbian girl and we agreed to meet
Bit of flirting and chat and we end up in bed
Its all abit of a culture shock as she calls herself a lez and hasn't been with a man in 7 yrs (has long term g/f - 5 yrs)
What a wonderful blowjob she gives.... doesn't expect anything in return (I did strap a Hitachi magic wand to her thigh so it was resting just right a couple of times)
She's been blowing me 2-3 times a day for the last week and loves it
Insists on swallowing every single time and can't wait to get home from work so sher can feel my cock in her throat
Loves it when I force her head down deeper onto me
She cums more than I do even without touching

So yes... so women absolutly love it.... rare...and a joy to meet

I may have created a monster though.... what happens after I leave on Friday...lol

lol wow, lucky guy haha

T

TheMissingPeace

Unfortunately for me, my partner is really turned off by giving AND receiving! She hates, hates, hates it.

I, on the other hand, LOVE IT. I love to give as much as I love to receive. Lucky for me, we enjoy an open relationship... its a shame about that aspect of her sexual turn-offs because there's no other woman I'd love to pleasure more!

polo_ultra

Bronze Member
ok another male perspective, ive always liked getting head but i wont push it on anyone, the wife doesnt really like giving it so i dont push, but ie had girlfriends in the past (pre wife) that love it so i think its a matter of personal preference

P

perthmale01

We all love to receive but from my experience women don't really like it as there is no enjoyment for them. Shame.

T

TS1982

I like giving head jobs, make me feel in control as he moans and i do swallow and at first the taste was wierd but i'd gotten past that and enjoy it as much, to feel him swell inside my mouth and losing himself inside my throat is something to treasue.

C

ccman

It kills me reading this becuase i have never had one and i know im missing out on something wonderful! Damn!!

C

Curious1

I like giving head jobs, make me feel in control as he moans and i do swallow and at first the taste was wierd but i'd gotten past that and enjoy it as much, to feel him swell inside my mouth and losing himself inside my throat is something to treasue.

Marry me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I am sure there are many ladies who love to give head. You can tell by all the men walking around with big grins.

Yes I am grinning like a Cheshire cat.
:walk:

J

justme1957

I agree with TS1982, love giving head feeling him grow in my mouth, tease with my tongue and of course swallowing mmmm.

C

Curious1

So many women love giving head huh.....my only question, is can they cook? :D :D :D

(ok im not really a male chauvinist pig :) )