Do women love giving men blowjobs

D

diane

I love DATY. Have met a great WL in Melbourne who loves my tongue; she is either a great actress (maybe) or my experience. She rock 'n' rolled 4 times and could not get enough. My enjoyment was seeing and feeling her come! Her CBJ was good but not being the real thing hard to compare.

Diane, you sound a great woman I hope you are being satisfied!

Not nearly enough!! Hubby works long hours and Im just horny and wet all the time..

S

sharpfocus

it should be a mutual experience. Women should get sucked as well when they suck. It is how the men reciprocate to make it mutually enjoyable.

T

TB

I prefer to give than receive, not that I don't enjoy receiving as I do....just that in my entire life I have only ever cum that way once.....bit frustrating.:angel1:

W

westaussie

my wife used to accasionly give me head but didnt like to swallow i would rather have my cock sucked than a fuck anyday ,best i had was while driving along the highway.but i think a guy has to put the effort in to the foreplay to i like to make a woman cum with me fingering her.

A

Amber01

I love giving head and taking it til you gag and curious_1 I AM A GREAT COOK! lol

M

miramira

Assuming that the guy is clean and groomed (picking pubes out of your mouth is the pits - ugh!), I like giving them. What's hotter than seeing someone else getting off on the pleasure that YOU'RE in control of?

Answer: Absolutely nothing. ;)

However, it's a pet peeve of mine when guys think it's appropriate to grab head and hold you in place. They're ears, not handle bars.

F

Farm Boy

Assuming that the guy is clean and groomed (picking pubes out of your mouth is the pits - ugh!), I like giving them. What's hotter than seeing someone else getting off on the pleasure that YOU'RE in control of?

Answer: Absolutely nothing. ;)

However, it's a pet peeve of mine when guys think it's appropriate to grab head and hold you in place. They're ears, not handle bars.

Mine is not hairy at the business end.
and I must agree with the head pushing bit, that is TD will not do this, do hope never have to suck dicks.

T

temujin

As I said before I love to suck cock and there is nothing better than the feel of a cock throbbing in my mouth as it blows a hot load of sweet cum down my throat. mmmm.
However there a few things guys should note if they want their partner to suck and swallow for them.
1. Clean cock is a must
2. Clean your pipes regularly (lumpy, claggy cum is just horrid)
3. Hydrate yourself (If you are dehydrated your cum becomes extremely salty)
4. Drink Pineapple juice (It gives your cum a sweet almost lollylike taste)
5. Do not ever drink beer (Cum of a beer drinker is probably the foulest thing Ive ever tasted in my life and leaves me spitting not swallowing)

If a guy follows those rule Im a total sucker lol
If not well you could always just blow on her face or tits or... well you can work out what to do with it yourself Im sure

I agree with all of the above - however I think you are being slightly unrealistic with point 5 - how can you make a man choose between beer and blowjobs? It ain't human my dear!!

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Well, I think that it's like men eating pussy yeah? Some do, some refuse, some love it, some do it out of duty etc, etc. I personally love it! I think that it's the control thing that I get off on tho. Nothing better than having the complete control of a man by controlling his pleasure and how much you will allow him and then take it away and then give it back...so on and so on...

Lisa xxx

R

razor50

My wife loves giving head and swallows, she has always swallowed, both mine and other guys. I have only blown 3 guys and it was great.. want to do it again one day.

T

Trevsa10

I love oral sex but to me there is one thing nice than recieveing a head job and that is going down on my lady

C

Cathy/Diane87

What Lisa said :) I totally agree with that i love pleasing my man and giving him the time of his life :) so my answer to this is yes i do love giving my man headjobs.

A

adelle

As long as my partner is clean, the answer is a clear yes. I think its probably something I'm most confident in, because I've received a lot of compliments which in turn makes me want to please all my partners to the same level of satisfaction. I always swallow because spitting seems kind of crude to me.

A

AlexandraSilk

Blow Jobs are great fun to give.
Its very satisfying to know the pleasure he is experiencing is because of what I am doing to him. If he is happy, then I'm happy.

Its perpetual, the more you suck the more he is turned on. Which then turns me on more, so I suck more and on and on it goes until someone blows.

muffdiver

Gold Member
Nothing beats (that I believe anyway) having a nice slow blowjob :icon_blow
Would go a blowjob any day over sex.

Must say that if a lady is going to give me a mind blowing blow job, then I feel obligated to return the favour with a nice muffdive until she hits the note.

Can't wait for my next opportunity to give and recieve :) :icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow