A

Annoyance

It's both at the same time Katrina. Half will want to see a gal over time get to know her ins and outs, plus over a longer period they have time to save money to eventually see her. And the other half are butterflies that jump from flower to flower after a few tries and seek out new pollen to cultivate, this crew it's all about putting as many girls under their belts as possible.

How many did you sleep with... me 20 you? 100+... story.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
It's both at the same time Katrina. Half will want to see a gal over time get to know her ins and outs, plus over a longer period they have time to save money to eventually see her. And the other half are butterflies that jump from flower to flower after a few tries and seek out new pollen to cultivate, this crew it's all about putting as many girls under their belts as possible.

How many did you sleep with... me 20 you? 100+... story.
Goes back to Caveman days the man is the hunter, supply food & shelter & keep sewing his seads to the fertile female to keep the population going. When surveys have been done by showing a selection of different photos of females, most pick the one that looked healthy , at the age of high fertility & had child bearing hips . ❤️

Last edited:

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
Goes back to Caveman days the man is the hunter, supply food & shelter & keep sewing his seads to the fertile female to keep the population going. When surveys have been done by showing a selection of different photos of females, most pick the one that looked healthy , at the age of high fertility & had child bearing hips . ❤️
Myself I like to form a working relationship with my clients as it’s much more fun you both get to each other’s likes & dislikes in the bedroom. Catch up on the goss, what’s been going on in each other’s live. It is so flattering when a client comes back to see you. I had a client a few weeks back that saved to come back & remembered it was my birthday in July & gave me a bottle of perfume. I smiled from ear to ear.
When he left he was definitely all smiles

Slugger1

Legend Member
I am only new to punting following a self imposed hiatus for a number of years due to a difficult marriage breakup, so they are all new to me.

Since I started I have only seen each lady once but I often think about seeing some of them again as they were very good to me.

As I am a novice I want to be careful that I don't become too attached to any particular WL.

How do you handle Customers who become too attached to you?

osscar

Foundation Member
I do prefer an experienced lady however im not one to be choosey these days so either way im a happy camper. I do have a couole of ladies who i seem to gravitate to again and again becsuse of a connection and mutual respect but sometimes need variety of which there is plenty in perth at the moment.

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
Since I started I have only seen each lady once but I often think about seeing some of them again as they were very good to me.

As I am a novice I want to be careful that I don't become too attached to any particular WL.

Just go for it, if the two of you enjoyed your time together there's nothing wrong with going back to seeing the same lady. Makes it easier for the both of you as you both already know what each other likes from your first encounter.

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
I am only new to punting following a self imposed hiatus for a number of years due to a difficult marriage breakup, so they are all new to me.

How do you handle Customers who become too attached to you?
Some girls play along. Others tell them directly it is a business transaction, nothing more. Some girls have had to stop seeing them as they could see they were getting to emotional & could not not understand there could not be more 😔

Goes back to Caveman days the man is the hunter, supply food & shelter & keep sewing his seads to the fertile female to keep the population going. When surveys have been done by showing a selection of different photos of females, most pick the one that looked healthy , at the age of high fertility & had child bearing hips . ❤
Forget the child bearing hips,this caveman loves a woman with a nice shaped tight booty😁

casualfun

Legend Member
I have been wondering if clients have s preference to seeing a girl that is fresh into the industry or s lady that had been in the industry a while., If you have experienced both , I would love to know about your experiences! ❤️
To be honest it all depends how beautiful the girl is 😊😊😊

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
Does it really matters?
As long as she knows how to ride and how to play together, it's fun.
Yes, in case you are a customer and you know she is new to the industry, being nice and patient with her might save her from giving in extra effort to prove herself!

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
Does it really matters?
As long as she knows how to ride and how to play together, it's fun.
Yes, in case you are a customer and you know she is new to the industry, being nice and patient with her might save her from giving in extra effort to prove herself!
I so agree with this.
Just don't make it difficult for her with your rude behavior or wanting extra than what you paid or force her to do things she does not do! Any lady new or experienced comes into this trade to satisfy you, make you happy and it's the responsibility of you to make sure she is comfortable/ She is selling a service and not her soul.