Do "things" really happen in 3s?

Fudd

Foundation Member
There's an old saying (an old wives' tale perhaps???....lol) that says things happen in 3s.

The other other day, I was riding my motorbike and was nearly taken out by a driver who cut across in front me in order to make a right hand turn. I hit the brakes and pulled up just inches from his side door. Today, I go to hop on the bike and find a note from someone who had backed into it cracking one of the plastic panels above the front tyre.

So now I begin to think about that old saying........and I'm wondering what (if anything) will be next.

Has anyone experienced something that happened in 3s?

Fudd :)

J

johny

Well if we dont see you on here again we will think you are right,ha ha.
No it is a pile of shit

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hi Fudd,
hope you stayed at home yesterday :angel1:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
3rd time lucky. u will meet a voluptuous chickybabe and have wild passionate sex that makes your brain explodes. lol

C

Chanel

There's an old saying (an old wives' tale perhaps???....lol) that says things happen in 3s.

The other other day, I was riding my motorbike and was nearly taken out by a driver who cut across in front me in order to make a right hand turn. I hit the brakes and pulled up just inches from his side door. Today, I go to hop on the bike and find a note from someone who had backed into it cracking one of the plastic panels above the front tyre.

So now I begin to think about that old saying........and I'm wondering what (if anything) will be next.

Has anyone experienced something that happened in 3s?

hey fudd hope you are all good! dont worrie the 3s will be me giving you lots of kiss on the neck ,kiss kiss kiss:love7:
chanel

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey Fudd Maybe someone aknowledging they were in the wrong
and leaving a note on your bike was a good thing not bad Hopefully good things come in two's (like Boobies)

Haste69

Gold Member
Well Fudd (and I hope you are) mere coincidences old chap.

Remember what you were told as a child. People only believe that rubbish about the stars because they want to!

Now, I have never had a foursome (me and three) but you are starting well with Rochelle, Chanel and ?? I am sure the stars say you are going to have an exciting day!

Fudd

Foundation Member

Remember what you were told as a child. People only believe that rubbish about the stars because they want to!

Now, I have never had a foursome (me and three) but you are starting well with Rochelle, Chanel and ?? I am sure the stars say you are going to have an exciting day!

...I've never had a 4some either.....come to think of it, have never had a 3some either (usually just a 1some....lol) but a 3some with Chanel & Rochelle....be still my panting heart.....lol :)

As an side, I had another idiot driver cut across me again today.....FARK!!!!......anyway, there was enuff distance between us that it didnt scare the shit out of me like the one the other day.....it just ruffled my feathers....thats it, the 3s are over, back to hooning around on the bike...lol....or maybe not!

C

Chanel

that sound good to me he he