• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dirk hartog island

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Re: I'm Showing Off by Mary-Anne

It is absolutely Beautiful, away from the busy City. Nice place for you and Maybe that Someone Special? Well Done,Maryanne. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

The Island is Australia's first European landing where Dirk Hartog left a plate behind in 1616. It is also Australia's largest Island a nearly 50 miles long and 14 miles wide at its widest, leave you all to do the conversions.
It is a WORLD LISTED HERITAGE AREA it has a abundance of wildlife and hopefully another member will tell us all about the wildlife.

Happy2

Legend Member
Dirk Hartog Island is indeed a treasure trove of our history But just one teeny correction Dirk Hartog is Western Australias largest Island Nowhere near as large as Kangaroo Island or the one or two off Darwin And of course Tasmania

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

Must have been Western Australia's largest Island that I heard.

T

Tania Admin

Your new shack for visitors maybe?! Just a design entry lol
a dream home.jpg

Ian IT

Gold Member

Brings back memories when I was a apprentice heavy duty mechanic working at Useless Loop Salt Mine south of Dirt Hartog Island. Beautiful spot!

useless_loop.jpg