Did you ever have and what was it like??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Got bored working by myself today so I decided to keep the mind occupied by making up a couple imaginary friends...

Did you ever have any imaginary friends when you were younger and what were they like?
or did your dad tie a lamb chop around your neck just so that the dog would play with you???

A

AlexandraSilk

Billy I never had imaginary friends. However, I'm interested in yours.
Can you tell us about them?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Todays friend was called Simon and his mate was called Phil and to be truthfull, Simon wasn`t very helpful, he stood there drinking coffee and eating my chocolate while I was forced to do all the work.
At least Phil tried to help and he was doing good until a sweet blonde walked past.

Hey... maybe you can teach me, if most guys have a friend called Mrs Palmer, what is the lady`s friend called?

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Hi billybones,

Well the Mrs Palmer equivalent is Mr Calmer, he always manages to calm me right down! A great friend to have, always there when you need him, doesn't drive you mad when you don't! Lol!

As far as imaginary friends go, I never had one, but my brother did while growing up. We used to think it was funny catching him talking to him, as he would desperately try and hide it...probably cause of the shit we used to give him about it?
Anyway, long story short, he's now a diagnosed schizophrenic, so not everyone grows out of having imaginary friends... But he does reakon he's his best mate so I suppose that can't be too bad?

Lisa xxx

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
It`s always good to have friends... Even if they are imaginary.

My late father was a smart man who suffered dementia towards the end and would often be heard talking to himself.
I even hid a tape recorder to record him to find out if he was just seeking attention or not.

As fate would have it, I found the tape last year while cleaning a cupboard.
As sad as it is, it`s great to hear his voice again.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Mine are Miss Palmela and her 5 helpful friends, and miss Palmagina and her 5 lil helpers. Boy 2 dynamic ladies they are....*shhmokkingg*