1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Delete/edit old post

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Pete, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Pete

Pete Silver Member

What is the protocol for deleting or Editting old posts that you've done? I made a couple of comments in a thread a couple of months ago, and the lady has respectfully requested I remove them. I don't have a delete or edit option on them though? I reported them both a couple of days ago, with a note to whoever might see the report of the situation, but as of right now, they're still there.

Just wondering what the best thing to do is?

2. Miss Monique

Miss Monique Legend Member

Pete perhaps if you contact on of the moderators Happypirate, Tania, or Johnlou with links to the post they should be able to help you hun

• Like Like x 1
  3. johnlou

johnlou Staff Member Forum Manager

Pete shoot me a conversation with the thread link and post contents and why you need it removed !!

4. aaries14

aaries14 Silver Member

Hi. Just wondering how to delete/edit a post please. Is the above info still correct? Thanks

5. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Hi;- Just contact one of the moderators, the next time you are on-line. Use Pm and let them know where the thread is that you wish deleted.
    I am sure there will be some one on-line to help you out.
    If you still having difficulty, just report the situation on this thread.
    All the best .

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. aaries14

aaries14 Silver Member

Thank you, will try

• Like Like x 1