• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Decent massage in darwin CBD

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, thank-you.

drlove

Bronze Member
Where can I find a decent massage in the CBD of Darwin. Not many places advertise.
Decent massages in the cbd are a bit of a hit and miss, although lately have been more like shit and piss! For non erotic, try Helen, the 23 yo Taiwanese girl in Cardona Court but go for an hour. Advertises on locanto. For extras go for a walk down Cavenagh Street or Edmund Street and try ur luck. Kokos, butterfly, amaze, and nikkos but not from my personal experience. Happy hunting!

Bobalong

Gold Member
Where can I find a decent massage in the CBD of Darwin. Not many places advertise.
Go to DCM 130 The Esplanade be nice to the girls and you will get a good massage with a happy ending -- remember it is not a full service place --- I have been going there for years it is great-- happy punting