• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dating working girls

stovo82

Diamond Member
You are dating a working lady. The Working lady seeing clients would make most men jealous. How could you handle her doing every Tom, dick and Harry? She may develop feelings for some other guy. It would not be easy dating a working lady.

Nina Stone

Gold Member
Thank you for your kind feedback to my response @WildBrumby. It can be so nerve wracking to share our personal experiences for fear of judgement. As I get older I have come to realise that it is through sharing our vulnerabilities that makes us more human and accessible, because it reminds us that we are all the same.

There is so much strength to me garnered from showing vulnerability.

I too share your joy in the Talkinsex experience. A space where we can learn and grow as a community in a positive way is welcome.

I look forward to spending more time interacting and getting to know you all in this space 😊

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Interesting responses to this thread 🧐 As a fssw, perhaps sharing my most recent experience might provide a new perspective for some.

My most recent relationship was with a gentleman I met as a private client. Our initial meeting was a 4 night interstate booking. There was a very clear attraction/feelings developed quickly. Think whirlwind romance!

After a couple of years of to-fro due to us living in different states, and the travel restrictions of Covid and border closures etc, as well as our work/families etc being in different states, he left me to return to his wife, whom he had secretly still been with for the duration of our relationship. Not separated.

During this relationship, I had taken large amounts of time off work to see my partner. Spent thousands of dollars on flights, gifts entertainment, restaurants, hotels etc all at my expense. We had been actively trying to conceive, planned to buy a home together; to the extent that I had given him my share in the 50% deposit for our home when he left, which I never received back.

Perhaps I was a stupid fool, but I truly believed I had met my soul mate. I was devasted beyond measure when I found out I had been used and lied to.

I never thought I would return to fssw, and yet here I am!

The point I would like to make here, is to be mindful that SW is, in fact a job. Being a fssw does not mean we aren’t real human
beings. It does not mean we don’t have feelings or that we don’t have fragile hearts that can be broken, just like you. We can and do experience pain just like everyone else, and we can and do experience pleasure too!

Life is full of ups and downs, it’s how we navigate them and grow from our experiences that ultimately makes us into who we are in the end.

On the other side of the coin, I have an industry friend who met her now husband as a client in 2002, and they have been happily married since 2003, and live in the UAE with their two sons.

We can and do meet partners everywhere. BUT the workplace counts for 50% of that share! 😆

It's not always the WL that gets taken in.
In the late 90s, I was visiting a massage parlour run by a petite lady 23 years my senior.

She'd been with another woman for years, owned a flash house and a sports car.

I guess you could say she either trusted me or saw me vulnerable.

When their relationship fell apart badly, it was me she turned to for support. She revealed that had developed a drinking problem ( I later found out she'd had it for 40 years) and since she was suddenly homeless, had checked into a dryout clinic.

The whole story is too long and horrible to tell, but over the next five years or so, she stayed with me intermittently, was often perpetually drunk, steadily lost all her money from her split of the house sale on the horses, manipulated me into getting her a car loan ($12,000) which I later had to walk away from.

She convinced me to leave my beloved cottage on a vineyard property so we could rent a house in the suburbs.

Having done so, the situation got considerably worse. Still seeing clients there, she was constantly drunk, bashed me on several occasions and held a carving knife at my throat.

The time in that house was amongst the worst of my life. Please note that there was a fetishistic concept to this. It's why I couldn't let go and she manipulated me with it.

One day I came home and she had moved out. I never saw her again, but I know she went steadily further downhill before dying of liver disease.

In a weird twist, I was able to re-rent my vineyard property and return there for several years.

I've met some lovely WL's and spent time off the clock with them, but much of the time, it does not work out long-term, the exceptions being rare.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
@ozwarlock67 that was/is a tough road brother. Relieved you have come through okay but really sad to read how the ladies life deteriorated. It is good for people to be able to share in this Talkinsex community without judgement.

I've learnt a lot about others and myself by being involved in community here. Sometimes we can go through life and feel some things must be unique to ourselves but by sharing we find it is often unique to many people. That can be healing and refreshing.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
@ozwarlock67 that was/is a tough road brother. Relieved you have come through okay but really sad to read how the ladies life deteriorated. It is good for people to be able to share in this Talkinsex community without judgement.

I've learnt a lot about others and myself by being involved in community here. Sometimes we can go through life and feel some things must be unique to ourselves but by sharing we find it is often unique to many people. That can be healing and refreshing.

Thanks WB. I blame myself and my foolishness.
Only my confidante, our own Miss Monique knows why I perservered with Carole for so long.

mrys

Legend Member
Interesting responses to this thread 🧐 As a fssw, perhaps sharing my most recent experience might provide a new perspective for some.

My most recent relationship was with a gentleman I met as a private client. Our initial meeting was a 4 night interstate booking. There was a very clear attraction/feelings developed quickly. Think whirlwind romance!

After a couple of years of to-fro due to us living in different states, and the travel restrictions of Covid and border closures etc, as well as our work/families etc being in different states, he left me to return to his wife, whom he had secretly still been with for the duration of our relationship. Not separated.

During this relationship, I had taken large amounts of time off work to see my partner. Spent thousands of dollars on flights, gifts entertainment, restaurants, hotels etc all at my expense. We had been actively trying to conceive, planned to buy a home together; to the extent that I had given him my share in the 50% deposit for our home when he left, which I never received back.

Perhaps I was a stupid fool, but I truly believed I had met my soul mate. I was devasted beyond measure when I found out I had been used and lied to.

I never thought I would return to fssw, and yet here I am!

The point I would like to make here, is to be mindful that SW is, in fact a job. Being a fssw does not mean we aren’t real human
beings. It does not mean we don’t have feelings or that we don’t have fragile hearts that can be broken, just like you. We can and do experience pain just like everyone else, and we can and do experience pleasure too!

Life is full of ups and downs, it’s how we navigate them and grow from our experiences that ultimately makes us into who we are in the end.

On the other side of the coin, I have an industry friend who met her now husband as a client in 2002, and they have been happily married since 2003, and live in the UAE with their two sons.

We can and do meet partners everywhere. BUT the workplace counts for 50% of that share! 😆
Wow! Thank you for sharing such a personal life experience. I'm so sorry your story involved heartache and deception. Love is such a crazy thing. I have dated a few fssw's over the years and was only deceived by one. What we do to make a living doesn't define us, it's who we are on the inside that does. Integrity, empathy, humility, humanity and ability are just some of the qualities that determine the legacy we leave. As much as you have been used and deceived I hope you will still give love a chance. As we hurtle through a brief existence it's still the holy grail. And next time it may be different............

Nina Stone

Gold Member
Wow! Thank you for sharing such a personal life experience. I'm so sorry your story involved heartache and deception. Love is such a crazy thing. I have dated a few fssw's over the years and was only deceived by one. What we do to make a living doesn't define us, it's who we are on the inside that does. Integrity, empathy, humility, humanity and ability are just some of the qualities that determine the legacy we leave. As much as you have been used and deceived I hope you will still give love a chance. As we hurtle through a brief existence it's still the holy grail. And next time it may be different............
Thank you for your kind and considerate response @mrys. Your reply actually made me tear up! 💕

It’s so lovely and refreshing to be truly seen and acknowledged. You are so right in saying that our work does not define us…

We are multifaceted beings who endure many lives during our human experience. I too hope my heart isn’t completely hardened to the prospect of love in the future. I certainly will tread more carefully going forward.

Once bitten, twice shy 🙈

mrys

Legend Member
Thank you for your kind and considerate response @mrys. Your reply actually made me tear up! 💕

It’s so lovely and refreshing to be truly seen and acknowledged. You are so right in saying that our work does not define us…

We are multifaceted beings who endure many lives during our human experience. I too hope my heart isn’t completely hardened to the prospect of love in the future. I certainly will tread more carefully going forward.

Once bitten, twice shy 🙈
Maybe smarter more than shy :) I will definitely put some time with you on my wish list, you look and sound gorgeous!

W

Weber

Well that conversation of "How was your day?" would be a hard one to digest.

CDSC

Gold Member
You might think your Dating a WL
Don't dream to much Mate.

It won't happen
They suck you Dry and Suck you in
They work because they enjoy the $$ rewards.

Make's ya wonder how many do achieve an orgasm
Most are very good actors IMO

Be Gentleman Fuck and Forget

:excited: 🐸 The Frenchman🐸 :excited:
Yup I have learnt that lesson.