• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dating working girls

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I have been with my partner for 12 years. He was a former client so well and truly knows what I do
I was married when first started in this industry.
I am clean, and have never touched illicit drugs in my life. Don't smoke either
download.jpg

No idea what to do

Legend Member
You might think your Dating a WL
Don't dream to much Mate.

It won't happen
They suck you Dry and Suck you in
They work because they enjoy the $$ rewards.

Make's ya wonder how many do achieve an orgasm
Most are very good actors IMO

Be Gentleman Fuck and Forget

:excited: 🐸 The Frenchman🐸 :excited:

Ezraflume

Silver Member
If a girl makes you think about that then she's probably succeeded with the gfe you were after. If anything did move towards the dating space I'd expect that it's mutual though and private..."how did you meet?"

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I was dating one a few years ago who is also married. She broke it off as she said her husband was being really good to her etc so she was getting out of the game.

When I say "dating" we'd have dinner at my expense and sex afterwards for no money changing hands. She even drove me to work once in her husband's car and wouldn't take $20 for petrol!

I just think she couldn't handle my kink level as I found out a month ago she's still working.

I've always found WL's make good frienda when the demographic is right, but why lie to your friend and client if you want out?

mrys

Legend Member
I was dating one a few years ago who is also married. She broke it off as she said her husband was being really good to her etc so she was getting out of the game.

When I say "dating" we'd have dinner at my expense and sex afterwards for no money changing hands. She even drove me to work once in her husband's car and wouldn't take $20 for petrol!

I just think she couldn't handle my kink level as I found out a month ago she's still working.

I've always found WL's make good frienda when the demographic is right, but why lie to your friend and client if you want out?
Maybe she liked and respected you too much and wanted to let you down gently? Compassion and empathy is a sure sign of meaningful feelings. Many women say they are kink friendly but I think they mean the 50 shades kind of kink. And we all know that's just the tip of the iceberg so as to speak :)

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Maybe she liked and respected you too much and wanted to let you down gently? Compassion and empathy is a sure sign of meaningful feelings. Many women say they are kink friendly but I think they mean the 50 shades kind of kink. And we all know that's just the tip of the iceberg so as to speak :)

You could be right. I thought we had a good arrangement, but it wouldn't be the first time I let emotional attachment overrule commonsense..

Nina Stone

Gold Member
Interesting responses to this thread 🧐 As a fssw, perhaps sharing my most recent experience might provide a new perspective for some.

My most recent relationship was with a gentleman I met as a private client. Our initial meeting was a 4 night interstate booking. There was a very clear attraction/feelings developed quickly. Think whirlwind romance!

After a couple of years of to-fro due to us living in different states, and the travel restrictions of Covid and border closures etc, as well as our work/families etc being in different states, he left me to return to his wife, whom he had secretly still been with for the duration of our relationship. Not separated.

During this relationship, I had taken large amounts of time off work to see my partner. Spent thousands of dollars on flights, gifts entertainment, restaurants, hotels etc all at my expense. We had been actively trying to conceive, planned to buy a home together; to the extent that I had given him my share in the 50% deposit for our home when he left, which I never received back.

Perhaps I was a stupid fool, but I truly believed I had met my soul mate. I was devasted beyond measure when I found out I had been used and lied to.

I never thought I would return to fssw, and yet here I am!

The point I would like to make here, is to be mindful that SW is, in fact a job. Being a fssw does not mean we aren’t real human
beings. It does not mean we don’t have feelings or that we don’t have fragile hearts that can be broken, just like you. We can and do experience pain just like everyone else, and we can and do experience pleasure too!

Life is full of ups and downs, it’s how we navigate them and grow from our experiences that ultimately makes us into who we are in the end.

On the other side of the coin, I have an industry friend who met her now husband as a client in 2002, and they have been happily married since 2003, and live in the UAE with their two sons.

We can and do meet partners everywhere. BUT the workplace counts for 50% of that share! 😆

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
@Nina Stone thank you for sharing.💕

This is what I enjoy so much about being involved in Talkinsex, being in community with the WLs here. It is insightful to read their thoughts and glimpses of their lives beyond the bedroom. The human side.

I cherish all the WLs here that contribute in the Talkinsex community. If either one of you writes a book of memoirs I'll be the first to support in purchasing one.

Just yesterday I bought two books written by Tara Taylor who had toured through Langtrees.

Link:
Post in thread 'What the girls get up to at Langtrees V.I.P Lounge Perth.' https://www.talkinsex.com/threads/w...angtrees-v-i-p-lounge-perth.60455/post-868553

Last edited: