• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dating older vs younger

Ampconnoisseur

Bronze Member
So ive only just hit the big 30 half way through January and was wondering how often do you see someone younger or older dating a counterpart that is older or younger by lets say 20 years

Ampconnoisseur

Bronze Member
😡 seriously go home weirdo I may have made the post but you thought of it,

what about people around 40 and 50 who date people in their 30's or 20's or vice versa

mrys

Legend Member
My last 3 GF's have been 30 years younger than me. Been with the current one for 2.5 years she is 33 years younger. All have been no younger than late 20's at the beginning of our relationship. Age gap relationships are clearly normal for me but society is still judgmental for the most part. It seems it's OK to identify as a fridge these days but heaven forbid if you date a significantly younger woman. Fortunately I don't give a f*ck what other people think, it works for me/us thats all that matters.

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
My last 3 GF's have been 30 years younger than me. Been with the current one for 2.5 years she is 33 years younger. All have been no younger than late 20's at the beginning of our relationship. Age gap relationships are clearly normal for me but society is still judgmental for the most part. It seems it's OK to identify as a fridge these days but heaven forbid if you date a significantly younger woman. Fortunately I don't give a f*ck what other people think, it works for me/us thats all that matters.
This is the way.

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
Well said.