• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
hey gentleman

Im introducing a new thread that is all about what is up and coming in Darwin and what it has to offer. you'll actually be surprised there are some exciting events coming up on the calendar!!!!!!

love Indy xx

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
crocosaurus-cove.jpg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Remove the protection cage.... that would be great to see...

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
Wow
I did not know Langtrees had gone to Darwin.
Link is broken so has been taken down

hey cody i added the link for the Darwin hotties id highly recommend you have a browse.we also have a establishment in canberra aswell watch out australia hehehe xxxx indy

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dannielle Liebe

The Cage of Death is great fun!

I always thought it was a silly tourist trap - until it did it!! Cannot recommend highly enough just how awesome it is!

Phoebe

Legend Member
He he he......... sowwy for hijacking this thread but this is just what I do.. LOL .... LOL

I shall let you keep on posting...LOL

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
absolute stinker today, im off out to lunch today with peta bloom and marcus aussie. ive been to a few places around town the other night i enjoyed a lovely Cajun salad with seared Atlantic salmon half way through dinner the rain came pouring down no one seemed to move and it just made the vibe at the pub alot better gee i love darwin!!!!

xxxxxx

Phoebe

Legend Member
Does it rain there every day like in Singapore? nice lunch but the Cajan salad hmmm I can't eat that.. but seafood anyday. you should of posted pics..

xxxx