Hughie

Bronze Member
Hi, I haven't been to DCM yet but I would like a recommendation for who to ask for. I need a strong massage followed by a sweet ending. Any recommendations?

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Should treat. All ladies with respect.
Regardless if Working Girls ( probably more so, as they are providing a service for you.)

Or not.
Be a Gentle man.

Jacko

Silver Member
I whole heartly agree. Most of the girls treat you with respect and you should use that to build on.
You will be pleasantly amazed how amicable and easy it becomes to express yourself.

drlove

Bronze Member
DCM for those who don't know is located at the Daly street end of Esplanade. Had 30 min oil massage with Lisa for $40. Lisa is Thai lady in her 30's. Didn't ask for rnt but don't believe she does it and if ur after that then maybe try one of the other girls ( vivi and Vicky left a long time ago). Very sociable lady, average massage around 5 out of 10. Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but I have limited site access. Cheers.

Curious one

Bronze Member
Darwin Chinese massage,
Great little place for a good massage, always finishes with a nice relaxing relief

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Darwin Chinese massage,
Great little place for a good massage, always finishes with a nice relaxing relief

welcome to the forum, great to have you on board!
Have you visited our website to see the loveliest ladies in Darwin. Langtrees & Privates

Last edited by a moderator: