Danni

C

colbb123

I've heard that Danni is having a little holiday which is great. I'm sure there are many people here who, like me think very highly of Danni. A very special woman with a kind heart who has a gorgeous mind and body and a beautiful way with people. (.. yes I do have a soft spot..). Anyway I thought it would be nice if there were a few posts from those who know her to welcome her back when she returns. :eek:ccasion14

S

Saige

Danni is the epitome true class and style...Beautiful both inside and out, genuine to all her clients and taking great pride in her work.

She is a treasure to the industry and LT's are very lucky to have that diamond.

i love that she is proud and confident within herself and the industry to put her beautiful face on advertising...I envy that!

Enjoy your break Danni as I know you are going to be one busy lady when you return.

:notworthy:la::notworthy

C

colbb123

Danni is the epitome true class and style...Beautiful both inside and out, genuine to all her clients and taking great pride in her work.

She is a treasure to the industry and LT's are very lucky to have that diamond.

i love that she is proud and confident within herself and the industry to put her beautiful face on advertising...I envy that!

Enjoy your break Danni as I know you are going to be one busy lady when you return.

:notworthy:la::notworthy

Good on you Saige, I get the feeling you guys share some similar traits:) Hope to meet you in person one day :thumbsup:

P

Peter

I've heard that Danni is having a little holiday which is great. I'm sure there are many people here who, like me think very highly of Danni. A very special woman with a kind heart who has a gorgeous mind and body and a beautiful way with people. (.. yes I do have a soft spot..). Anyway I thought it would be nice if there were a few posts from those who know her to welcome her back when she returns. :eek:ccasion14
Damn thoughtful of you, Danni will be impressed, and yes she is a wonderful Lady

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Oh good for her. She so deserves a break. Danni is awesome. Brains, heart, integrity and the looks.........great combination. :love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

D

Danni Fox

Aww, you guys certainly know how to put a smile on my face!! :) Thankyou x
Can't wait to get back, Melbourne is rather boring and the weather is horrid...but I'm busy packing up my house to perminately relocate to the West, YAY!
Will start the long drive back across the Nallabour early Feb and will return to Langtrees hopefully about the 15th.
Danni xx

S

Saige

I just love the support and :love10:LOVE:love10: we have within the TS community.....its really special!!!

C

colbb123

....not long now....not that I'm at all excited about her return...no not me...not at all - ah I'm not fooling anyone am I hee hee:)