• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Cry Baby

F

Farm Boy

Not so tough.

Kieran Loveridge, 18, who was arrested as he watched a Canterbury Bulldogs coaching clinic at Belmore Sports Ground last night, is charged with murdering Mr Kelly by king-hitting him in the face on July 7

Loveridge appeared in Burwood Local Court this morning where he was denied bail.

Earlier, Loveridge cried as he was refused bail on charges of murder and assault.

G

Gentleman

Loveridge deserves every bit of punishment he gets plus more for what he did and I'm not surprised he didn't get bail.

svengali

Foundation Member
Apparently, before the fatal king-hit he had punched a couple of other random strangers and it was probably these attacks caught on the c.c.t.v. that led the police to him. Then, after the court case one of his friends assaulted a press cameraman and knocked him out. I hope he gets locked up too. There are too many useless, violent dead-heads roaming around these days and it is high time the police and courts dealt with them properly.

As a side-note - I also wish there fewer cameras and more Police on the beat. I am sure Mr Kelly and his friends and family would far rather that a cop had stopped or prevented the assault instead of a camera recording it.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes svengali prevention is better than cure And unfortunately for some acts there can be no cure at all

F

Farm Boy

The presumption of innocence, sometimes referred to by the Latin expression Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat, is the principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty. Application of this principle is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial, recognised in many nations. The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who is restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If reasonable doubt remains, the accused is to be acquitted.

Now we have got that out of the way this SOB if convicted is going to be easy meat in jail ( 18 adult prison )

bdouble77

Silver Member
if he goes to jail, he'll probably scream for protective custody...well away from general population..