• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Create a Phrase from the 4 Letters

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Lick n pass
Is when you 1st try timming and the recipient hadn't showered first
i queried the poster who gave a 4 lettr answer to lick in 1 post then pass in an ajoining reply........im wondering who post the original lick.....n.......pass or was it jist thrown in for amusement

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
i queried the poster who gave a 4 lettr answer to lick in 1 post then pass in an ajoining reply........im wondering who post the original lick.....n.......pass or was it jist thrown in for amusement

I think our dear cocky friend is on the turps again.......maybe its the time of year they spray pesticides and he forgot to put on his breathing apparatus..... who knows......

Happy2

Legend Member
I think our dear cocky friend is on the turps again.......maybe its the time of year they spray pesticides and he forgot to put on his breathing apparatus..... who knows......
I think of myself as a Cockie not Cocky

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
pffttttt to u 2

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Men enticing delicious smell

Ok yes I suck at this and stop bickering children play nice
SOUL