Covid

sircurious

Legend Member
It’s been awhile. But just looked at healthy wa exposure sites.. they are not listing Perth anymore only regionals.
That's why I joined 'WA COVID Exposure Sites' on FB, a lot of businesses within Perth put up details when they have been exposed either by a staff member or a member of the public. WA Government is just following the same route as other jurisdictions in Australia when the metropolitan based places are too many in number to list.

D

DeletedUser

That's why I joined 'WA COVID Exposure Sites' on FB, a lot of businesses within Perth put up details when they have been exposed either by a staff member or a member of the public. WA Government is just following the same route as other jurisdictions in Australia when the metropolitan based places are too many in number to list.
Fair enough and agree that makes sense with the high numbers been recorded.
might search the FB group you’ve mentioned.
mid just like to be aware, not panicking.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Unlimited shots = slow death by lethal injection. Big pharma makes huge profits out of all the shots slowly killing us. More variants means more shots.

Last edited:

Nev

Gold Member
Unlimited shots = slow death by lethal injection. Big pharma makes huge profits out of all the shots slowly killing us. More variants means more shots.
What peer reviewed evidence do you have regarding vaccines' morbidity? Are any more dangerous than living in/near the naturally radioactive Darling Range?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
What peer reviewed evidence do you have regarding vaccines' morbidity? Are any more dangerous than living in/near the naturally radioactive Darling Range?
There is tons of evidence out there. Sadly people are so blinded to it. The fact that the Australian Government bought in the Vaxx damage scheme speaks for itself. Even adding newborns to age 5 before it's even been approved. Never in the history of vaccines have we ever seen a vaccine developed and made available to humans in such a short time. It is normally decades in the making. The sheer volume of vax injury from the Covid 19 vaccines is alarming. WHO advised against mutable boosters then did a back flip. The word has been brainwashed in the biggest Psychological warfare we have ever seen. This has never been about health, it's about control and cohesion. Slowly they have gone about it pushing to see how much compliance before society starts pushing back

Nev

Gold Member
There is tons of evidence out there. Sadly people are so blinded to it. The fact that the Australian Government bought in the Vaxx damage scheme speaks for itself. Even adding newborns to age 5 before it's even been approved. Never in the history of vaccines have we ever seen a vaccine developed and made available to humans in such a short time. It is normally decades in the making. The sheer volume of vax injury from the Covid 19 vaccines is alarming. WHO advised against mutable boosters then did a back flip. The word has been brainwashed in the biggest Psychological warfare we have ever seen. This has never been about health, it's about control and cohesion. Slowly they have gone about it pushing to see how much compliance before society starts pushing back

Can you cite evidence that probability that a random (not selected cases) person in any vaccinated population dies is greater than probability that a person in the equivalent unvaccinated population dies, other than people who have been advised not to get vaccine? I focus on probabilities and populations, not specific cases, because (like everything in life) all drugs have risks, so we can only compare risks with benefits.

I trust Australian public scientists to not risk their careers and reputations by lying to cover the ass of some relatively transient politician. I expect politicians and business people to lie as much as they can get away with, but I expect public scientists to know they will be blamed if things go wrong, with all the blame that could be thrown by a politician scrambling to cover their ass.

The vaccines were so quick because technology required is similar to vaccines for things like bird flu, and because being quick was worth billions to drug companies. I trust drug companies to be greedy.

Countries like USA and UK distrust drug companies enough that stage 3 trials are independently run with every adverse reaction followed up. There's enough smart people looking for bulldust, with risk of both prison and personal bankruptcy for fraudulent behaviour, that I trust the process. I trust experienced scientists to not risk prison+bankruptcy to protect a dodgy employer.

I was actually uncomfortable when vaccines were approved for premenopausal women in under 9 months, but I expect they had a good look and their specific risks, and I'm male so this isn't personal for me.

I have seen enough big organisations that I don't believe any big conspiracy could be kept secret.

BUT: I wouldn't trust science if we didn't have freedom of speech and well paid scientists. I'd never want Russian or Chinese vaccines.

Craig

Gold Member
Going into level 2 . I see they are saying it's going to go off over the next 4 weeks , does that mean punting will grind to a slow stop or will most of you continue as usuall , or stay away from the shop rotation and seek out more single private situations 🤔

I been seeing a few , but reasonable happy. Ambassador hotel opposite end of work and a lady boy north of the river close to home. The lady boy is now like my mistress. Have to work extra hours to keep up the fun. Life is short and partner can do has my lady boy. Regards CraigG.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
First and foremost no Australian scientist to my knowledge was involved in any of the approved Covid 19 vaccines. If I have this incorrect then I apologise. Professor Nikolia Petrvsky from Flinders University. The Australian Government choose a different one funded by Bill Gates. Now onto Pfizer. Given in 2008 Pfizer was fined $US2. 3 billion ($A2. 8 billion), the largest healthcare fraud settlement in US history, for trying to sell drugs for uses not approved by the regulators. Here is some light reading for you https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2875889/
No other companies has ever been fined the amounts they have and have been fined for fraud including. But hey, you trust them? Don't you?
I could go on for weeks about Anthony Fauci

News flash, here is a list of counties approved to manufacture Covid 19 vaccine. These include China, Russia, Korea and Iran
The TGA in January 2022 recognised the Russian Sputnik V Covid 19 vaccine in Australia. Here we are in May 2022 and Russia has started a war and threatening nuclear war. But go ahead and trust the so-called science and process. Those who have lost their lives or suffered irreversible damage from these vaccines once trusted them too. The probability of healthy Australias under the life expectancy rate who caught Covid was pretty good. Even when we had Delta. I respectfully disagree with you. I am not anti vaxx either. I believe in reading information from a variety of sources. I have seen those who are no longer the same person since having the vaccine. India has been using medication that has been banned in other countries since their deadly second wave. Something so deadly but no treatment other than a vaccine that doesn't stop the spread or passing it on to others.
I will stick with the conspiracy theorist as they have been proving more right than the scientist.
Do what feels right for you and pray no heart issues or worse arise.
Have a lovely evening

https://thewest.com.au/news/russias-sputnik-v-covid-19-vaccine-now-recognised-in-australia-c-5344686

sircurious

Legend Member
First and foremost no Australian scientist to my knowledge was involved in any of the approved Covid 19 vaccines. If I have this incorrect then I apologise. Professor Nikolia Petrvsky from Flinders University. The Australian Government choose a different one funded by Bill Gates. Now onto Pfizer. Given in 2008 Pfizer was fined $US2. 3 billion ($A2. 8 billion), the largest healthcare fraud settlement in US history, for trying to sell drugs for uses not approved by the regulators. Here is some light reading for you https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2875889/
No other companies has ever been fined the amounts they have and have been fined for fraud including. But hey, you trust them? Don't you?
I could go on for weeks about Anthony Fauci

News flash, here is a list of counties approved to manufacture Covid 19 vaccine. These include China, Russia, Korea and Iran
The TGA in January 2022 recognised the Russian Sputnik V Covid 19 vaccine in Australia. Here we are in May 2022 and Russia has started a war and threatening nuclear war. But go ahead and trust the so-called science and process. Those who have lost their lives or suffered irreversible damage from these vaccines once trusted them too. The probability of healthy Australias under the life expectancy rate who caught Covid was pretty good. Even when we had Delta. I respectfully disagree with you. I am not anti vaxx either. I believe in reading information from a variety of sources. I have seen those who are no longer the same person since having the vaccine. India has been using medication that has been banned in other countries since their deadly second wave. Something so deadly but no treatment other than a vaccine that doesn't stop the spread or passing it on to others.
I will stick with the conspiracy theorist as they have been proving more right than the scientist.
Do what feels right for you and pray no heart issues or worse arise.
Have a lovely evening

https://thewest.com.au/news/russias-sputnik-v-covid-19-vaccine-now-recognised-in-australia-c-5344686
As the article states the Russian made Sputnik Vaccine is a recognised vaccine for Russians to have had two doses before they can enter Australia. It doesn't mean that we are purchasing the vaccine or administering it to Australians. The TGA has also recognised the vaccine made by Johnson & Johnson which only requires 1 dose, but that doesn't mean we are going to be injecting Australians with that one either.

Reactions: Nev
D

DeletedUser

Wow… seriously!!! Why is it ppl are still talking vaccinated or not!!! Blah blah blahhhhhh!!
seriously move on!!

Miss Monique

Legend Member
As the article states the Russian made Sputnik Vaccine is a recognised vaccine for Russians to have had two doses before they can enter Australia. It doesn't mean that we are purchasing the vaccine or administering it to Australians. The TGA has also recognised the vaccine made by Johnson & Johnson which only requires 1 dose, but that doesn't mean we are going to be injecting Australians with that one either.
Australian Government bought a ton of vaccines close to the use by date from Russia from memory. Russia is also an approved county to manufacture it too. Do you know the county yours was made in?

sircurious

Legend Member
Australian Government bought a ton of vaccines close to the use by date from Russia from memory. Russia is also an approved county to manufacture it too. Do you know the county yours was made in?
No we didn't and I had two Astra Zenica plus a Pfizer booster. AZ was made in Australia and Pfizer was made in the UK. We bought quite a lot of vaccines close to the use by date from other European countries but it wasn't Russia.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Astrazeneca pharmaceutical company was fined $520 million in 2010. Another trust worthy company. There has been many scientists and former pharmaceutical companies employees speak out. Mainstream media don't report it. That's why it's important to look at a variety of information. For the last 2 years fear has been shoved in our face 24 hours a day. Look at home many businesses have closed, jobs lots due to shut downs, homes lost. Suicide rate has seen a massive increase. Youth mental health and DV & Family abuse has gotten worse. Australian is a massive island, yet the people we trust allowed it in. How many people are currently going without medication, made offshore and no stock in Australia. We not hearing about that either. All of our lives have been impacted. Where was the science behind mask wearing? And why has there not been a massive increase in cases since they have been dropped in many settings. Why is not the age and underlying health conditions not being disclose when they give daily numbers

Nev

Gold Member
Wow… seriously!!! Why is it ppl are still talking vaccinated or not!!! Blah blah blahhhhhh!!
seriously move on!!

Sorry, this is really personal for scientists disparaged by generalisations, people who are close to such scientists, and people who know the benefits of other vaccines with their heart. I'm rabidly pro-vaccine because my mum was pro-vaccine, she lost friends before we had polio vaccines, and (I suspect like many people on this forum) I have severe mummy/daddy issues. It's also personal for me because my dad was a professional scientist for 42 years, my first degree was maths, and I work with lots of scientists.

It really grates when we see analysis based on selected post-hoc case examples that ignores basic (school level) probability/statistics/calculus that we've known since Newton. At least mere anti-vaxxers aren't also arguing against stuff that we've known about quarantine since the 16th Century.

The anti-science is both as painful as fingernails on chalkboards, and as deadly as unconstrained exponential growth. To see the effects of unconstrained exponential growth, just use your high interest credit card to pay for sex workers but only make the minimum monthly repayments. Dare Ya.

WA's medical system is coping far better than expected right now because 80% of us are triple vaxxed, and triple vaxxed people very very rarely need intensive care, but we only have about 100 public intensive care beds in WA. It looks like WA's wealth, outdoorsy lifestyle and low population density make us far better than elsewhere, but this is just theory. If we still have lots of Covid in June, we may still run out of hospital if lots of people get Covid+Influenza, because we have no real idea how bad they work together. To see how well relatively benign things can work together, see if you prefer a 2-girl-pamper/ 4-hand-massage. If we run out of hospital, other things will break, and lots of people without Covid will also die.

There is actually lots of relevant science (and science fans) in Perth and Australia, even if our name isn't on these vaccines. 7 of the world's top 100 medical schools (including UWA) are Australian, most Australian Nobel prizes are for medicine/squishy science, medical/biotech is big business in Australia, things from the Cervical cancer vaccine to sleep Apnoea machines were invented in Australia, and the cure for many ulcers was invented in Perth. Global Australian bio/medtech businesses include CSL, Resmed and Cochlear. Google them if you think we don't do science. You may also want to Google Nobel prize winners Barry Marshall or Ian Frazer. This is why science has lots of fans in Australia.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Where there is a risk, there must be a choice
How many scientific theories were later debunked
In relation to the Cervical cancer vaccine Gardasil. There have been over 4 billion paid out in lawsuits for vax damage. Things such as
  • Auto-immune disorders
  • Chronic fatigue syndromes
  • Chronic pain syndromes, including Chronic regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
  • Death
  • Dysautonomia
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Lupus
  • Movement disorders
  • Neurological disorders
  • Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS)
  • Reproductive disorders, including premature ovarian failure (POF)
  • Small fiber neuropathy

It's important to remember, that scientists are not God. They are humans, who sometimes get things wrong
I have a son who is now 29. He is very lucky to still be alive, after he suffered permanent brain damaged from his 18 months MMR vaccine
Every person reacts to what they put in their body different. Oftern it's to late, buy the time we relise it damage is done. I used to trust science and the Goverment. But learned it was okay to question things. If Covid 19 was and is so deadly, why did the Australian Goverment knowenly let it in. Even worse, keep letting it in. In SA we did well, until the borders were open to the vaccinated. Now we are getting 20 odd deaths per week and in mid 25,000 active cases. Why have we not heard of flu cases, nor deaths in last 2 years? Just because your mother believed something to be right. Dosen't mean it is nor do you have to follow. Why are these scientists not treating people before it gets to the point of ICU and ventaltors? How many of the Covid 19 deaths sadly full under the age group beyond life expectancy? In 2019 the life expectancy in Australia was 82 .90. If someone is terminal with cancer, but have Covid too. Cause of death is listed as Covid. No autopsy are being done, so do we really know the true cause. How many industry people have lost income due to the fear being peddled by the media. Had to close shop etc

Miss Monique

Legend Member
The way things are going some of us are going to catch it anyway . Even if you've had 2 or 3 jabs !!
This is so true
I know so many families that have had it more than once. Some family members have caught it and others haven't even while living in the same household. One family has gone through their house 4 times. Another 3 times
A dear friend of mine, 2 jabs and 2 boosters and currently has covid
Each week I get through and not catching it is a bonus. Before the school holidays, we had 15 schools closed in Adelaide due to Covid
Eat well, immune boosting vitamins, hand washing etc plus have an emergency kit in the event it hits your household
The sad reality is, that we just have to continue with life and learn to live with it. Being prepared is vital in how well we cope in the event

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Well it looks like going to give us all a hammering in the long run.

IMO it may be a good time to go into lockdown for a few weeks to calm the beast a little
You might not like my Idea, and neither do I.

It Fucks with everybody, destroys businesses , health and lifestyle,

But we need to calm the Beast

🥐The Frenchman 🥖 Go on every body beat me or eat me I don't care

Nev

Gold Member
Well it looks like going to give us all a hammering in the long run.

IMO it may be a good time to go into lockdown for a few weeks to calm the beast a little
You might not like my Idea, and neither do I.

It Fucks with everybody, destroys businesses , health and lifestyle,

But we need to calm the Beast

🥐The Frenchman 🥖 Go on every body beat me or eat me I don't care

Problem is that if we still have peak Covid in flu season then the Covid+Flu four hand massage may be (we will only really know when it's too late) much worse. WA only has about 100 public intensive care beds. Our health system is stretched in normal winters. We already kill some people without Covid by not having enough ambulances.

JT777

Gold Member
Problem is that if we still have peak Covid in flu season then the Covid+Flu four hand massage may be (we will only really know when it's too late) much worse. WA only has about 100 public intensive care beds. Our health system is stretched in normal winters. We already kill some people without Covid by not having enough ambulances.
Interestingly flu all but disappeared around the world when covid appeared.
Now covid numbers are dropping flu is reappearing and they are pushing the flu jabs again.