COVID Vaccination Status

What is everyone's COVID vaccination status?

• Not vaccinated

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • 1st dose

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • 2nd dose

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • 3rd dose/booster

Votes: 52 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

table

Silver Member
According to the BBC, your two doses to make you fully vaxed largely loses immunity after 4 months.

Boosters provide initial protection of 70% but but this significantly wanes by about 2 and a half months.

In comparison your standard hepatitis B vax will give you over 90% protection that will last years.

I hope that helps some people out there.

Personally i think this booster shot game is like playing Russian roulette but then thats why im banned from everywhere.

chibi

Diamond Member
Can you still use the drive through bottle shops?
According to what I read in the news yesterday, you can't use the drive-thru either, which is puzzling.

However, you can still go inside a restaurant/fast food/cafe/lunch bar to pick up take-away.

You can sit at a food hall and eat; I would assume you could pick up a beer at the bar in the food hall also.

If you have a liquor section in your supermarket (Aldi) it doesn't say you can't pick up alcohol as part of your groceries

Kristen490

Gold Member
According to what I read in the news yesterday, you can't use the drive-thru either, which is puzzling.

However, you can still go inside a restaurant/fast food/cafe/lunch bar to pick up take-away.

You can sit at a food hall and eat; I would assume you could pick up a beer at the bar in the food hall also.

If you have a liquor section in your supermarket (Aldi) it doesn't say you can't pick up alcohol as part of your groceries
So bloody confused and ridiculous. Too many business will close down soon.

sircurious

Legend Member

COVID-19 coronavirus: What you can and can't do (www.wa.gov.au)
In reference to food halls - I think going from the information provided - they are referring to food courts in shopping centres like Westfield etc where there are not alcohol available for sale. Food Halls like the Old Shanghai Markets in Northbridge which does have a bar could refuse to sell you alcohol as they have a liquor licence, but you could still eat food in the food hall.

indie2003uk

Gold Member

Aldi have signs that say need proof of vaccination to buy alcohol, this is rediculas since your already buying groceries in there.

chibi

Diamond Member
Just abiding by the rules set by the Government … same story if you are buying groceries and they suspect you are under 18 and try to buy alcohol as well … you have to show proof of identity… same principle. Like it or not it is what it is…
I understand they are following the rules, I just don't understand the rules themselves in this particular case. If you have no passport, are you still allowed inside a bottle shop, but just not allowed to purchase?