Cover Blown

Francecsa Fine

Come take me to pound town @ LANGTREES BURSWOOD
Silver Member
If you purely by accident happen to find out the real name (given and surname) of a lady you have seen before and would like to again….should you ever tell them?
Nope 👎 if you mean, tell them that you know their real name ? I would hope they just enjoy the booking and let it go. Unless they’re willing to tell me their real name. Stalkers and dangerous situations can arise

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
In this case I would keep it to myself, what they don’t know won’t hurt them.

I once had a client book me from profile, come in and proceed with the booking then say afterwards “by the way I know who you are, but it’s okay I won’t tell anyone.”
I felt so sick and uneasy for a long time that he could expose me at anytime.
Thankfully he hasn’t.
But you wouldn’t want to make a girl feel like that.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Years ago I did two bookings with a private WL. Didn’t discuss our private lives.

Starting a new job we crossed paths. We both kept our knowledge of each other discrete but chose to not see each other outside the workplace again.

Last edited:

Ellie Eden

Bronze Member
Would it make a difference if the WL doesn’t realise she actually outed herself somewhere online that more than one punter could have seen. Should you tell her then?

I’m female btw, so just wanting to know if the WL would appreciate a female letting them know how they found out, to stop it happening in the future?.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Would it make a difference if the WL doesn’t realise she actually outed herself somewhere online that more than one punter could have seen. Should you tell her then?

I’m female btw, so just wanting to know if the WL would appreciate a female letting them know how they found out, to stop it happening in the future?.
Ellie I had realised you are female and I think to that end it may be seen as looking after another ladies welfare. Enlightening her about a possible laps of discretion may well be appreciated and insightful. You understand the situation best between yourself and the lady to have best judgement.

1steelrod

Diamond Member
I'm a believer in telling the truth.
Last year a wl posted something on line with her full name. I politely sent her a message letting her know. She had not realised what she had done and was most grateful for me letting her know. And with out a second more it got deleted.
So it is important to protect the girls from any harm if their name or address has been printed from those who don't have any respect for their safety or wellbeing.

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member

Yes that’s a different situation and should a heads up be given I’m sure they would appreciate it.

Francecsa Fine

Come take me to pound town @ LANGTREES BURSWOOD
Silver Member

From sister to sister yes I would want to know if I accidentally did it or someone found out. That’s a good point. But if a client found out I would hope they just get over it and don’t give it a second thought 😂🙏

Chief

Diamond Member
Because some W/L are crazy and obsessive. They find a guy they like and stalk them or try to make them theirs. They can also blackmail them especially if the man is married and has a family. W/Ls can ruin a client’s family life and career.
Not only wls.

Lebron23

Gold Member
Wow. Never really thought a WL would be that attached to one of her clients. It would be awful for the client but they must be a pretty special person for a WL to obsesses over considering how many other people she would see.
Lots can go wrong so it’s best the W/L doesn’t know your real identity.

On a W/L’s ad:

You getting blocked, reported and ill send the photos to all your friends and family on Facebook 🤣)

TEXT ONLY PLEASE:

•Your name, age and ethnicity

•How long you want to book for

•What day/time you want to see me

•What type of booking and extras

•Photo of either your drivers licence/recent selfie/face picture (for safety purposes only) (Not negotiable)

Ezraflume

Silver Member
In this case I would keep it to myself, what they don’t know won’t hurt them.

I once had a client book me from profile, come in and proceed with the booking then say afterwards “by the way I know who you are, but it’s okay I won’t tell anyone.”
I felt so sick and uneasy for a long time that he could expose me at anytime.
Thankfully he hasn’t.
But you wouldn’t want to make a girl feel like that.
Sounds like they wanted to feel like you owe them. Just to hang it over you like they're doing you a favour by not outing and you should be grateful. There's gotta be a description for this behaviour, otherwise why feel the need to mention it...like hero complex or something

TantraShiva

Legend Member
If I knew the real name, I would not tell.

If she is exposing her real self accidentally without knowing then I would tell her. A little message of Hey did you know....

doob

Legend Member
Something else too. Prostitution as an industry is seen by many as taboo. Someone may be from interstate orginally and doesn't want their family to find out hence their made up industry name.

langfordguy82

Gold Member
Because some W/L are crazy and obsessive. They find a guy they like and stalk them or try to make them theirs. They can also blackmail them especially if the man is married and has a family. W/Ls can ruin a client’s family life and career.
This happened to me a few years ago. The lady found out my name and suburb and I'm not 100% sure how she did it but I suspect she googled my phone number and somehow found my social media. I was alot less cautious then and didn't have my beloved second phone. I'm divorced so wasn't an issue of my significant other finding out but it was really creepy when she started randomly popping up at the local shopping centre. Endless texts asking me to see her again. Eventually it stopped. I hope the poor girl got the help she needed.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
But personally, if a married guy is going to see a WL behind his wife’s back, then he gets what he deserves
You are in the wrong industry with that sort of judgment.
Our job as an SW is to provide a service free of judgment and confidentiality is an absolute must

I recently had a long-term client inform me that he was able to view my details via Internet banking. Not in a nasty way, but just so I was aware.

A handful of my special gents know my real name. Respect and privacy is a two-way thing

doob

Legend Member
You are in the wrong industry with that sort of judgment.
Our job as an SW is to provide a service free of judgment and confidentiality is an absolute must
Hmmm, is Ellie not allowed to have a personal opinion which she said it was?

Is there a rulebook saying what a SW's job is? They might be conventions held by some or many but that's about it I think.