Could Gillard take your home too?

P

PC_Thug

Deleted. No longer active.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Naughty Thoughts

Totally agree.

Why is the government spending hundreds of thousands of dollars making sure the illegals are comfortable and happy when Australian families that have lived and worked here for years have their support and benefits cut off?

I'm an immigrant, my family came here under refugee status - but we applied, did all the paperwork, took all the vaccine jabs and jumped through all the hoops. That's the proper way to do it.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I say you are only presenting one side of the coin so far. It may be a fact, but there will be reasoning behind the decision.
I don't like the immigrant v the digger, we are all brothers and sisters of the worlf, by nature we are movers. Are the boat people any more illegal than the British 200 years ago. My personal feeling is that all humans are entitled to water air and land to grow crops and families. Sure there should be systems, but three times the amount fly into the country and never leave than the poor bastards that have to risk the boat trip.
many years ago i made a friend of a vietnamese gent the green grocer. His whole family over 30 adult members had put the funds together to put one of there blood in the boat that may or may not make it. The man was a qualified doctor, but not allowed to practise, he spent 10 years, working as a nurse at night, and a green grocer by day before he had saved enough to go back to school.
This man is now one of NZ most respected surgeons. I belive all people have equal rights, and that we need the whole story before we make judgement.

P

Pleasure Me

90%+ of people here illegally arrived by plane. Perhaps they should be shipped out to make room for those of genuine refugee status.

F

Farm Boy

he Hon Alan Griffin MP
Minister for Veterans' Affairs and Defence Personnel

* Personnel policy
o Workforce planning
o Recruitment and Retention
o Pay and superannuation
o Equity and diversity policy
o Personnel support
o Housing policy
o Health

Contact details:
Ministerial Office
Parliament House
Canberra ACT 2600

Tel: (02) 6277 7820
Fax: (02) 6273 4140

Email: Alan.Griffin.MP@aph.gov.au>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.................................Give Alan a ring I personalty have my doubt's about this story but you never Know.

F

Farm Boy

I would not have a clue Happytimes ,First time I came across this story was P C Thug thread nothing on google news ,sounds wrong to me but you never can tell . The Hon Alan Griffin is the relevant minister if you are concerned get in touch,

P

PC_Thug

Deleted. No longer active.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
What if another owned the property and had lent it to the army for short term use.Unless we know the full story i think it is unfair to say Gillard kicked them out.

P

PC_Thug

.Deleted. No longer active.