Coronavirus, is China bluffing about outbreak ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stovo82

Diamond Member
What experts or is it some random scare mongering online that claims 70% of world's population will catch Corona Virus within 12 months.
Majority of rubbish online is not backed up by any evidence/proof.
Corona Virus has been overhyped and the modelling is based on worst case scenario on random uneducated illiterate twits opinion.
We were all going to die from SARS and Swine Flu and the experts were proven wrong.
Corona Virus is not a big deal and everyone should stay calm and business as usual.

Sventek

Silver Member
Yes, we should stay calm - but the statistics are accurate at the moment. It's highly contagious, and may even be biphasic. One thing's for sure - there isn't anything much we can do about it.

Mojo

Gold Member
Just get all the people effected put em all on an island say Greenland and then nuke it at set times when the population gets above say 150,000 effected humans.... Simples!

Do we seriously have to put up with these comments by this by this confused moron?? He/she was voted out to leave this forum but yet shamelessly stuck around...

How about we just put on that island?? Simples??

Last edited:

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Crap meaning Shit never killed anyone.... LOL
E.coli lives in your Poo and yes shit one way or another has killed milions of people

The “Spanish cucumber” food poisoning outbreak in Europe in 2011, which affected nearly 4000 people, and killed 53 people, was ultimately traced to organically grown bean sprouts from a farm in Germany, that had been contaminated by another pathogenic E. coli strain, O104:H4.

A waterborne disease is simply any disease that is contracted by drinking dirty or contaminated water. In under-developed countries the water is typically contaminated by human and animal feces or a general lack of sanitation. In more developed countries, it can be caused by faulty pipes, pumps, or purification facilities. It’s even possible to get a waterborne disease by eating food that was contaminated by dirty water.
Some of the most well known waterborne diseases are polio, malaria, cholera, and diarrhea. All of these diseases are serious health threats and could lead to death.
  • Polio attacks the nervous system and causes paralysis, difficulty breathing and sometimes death.
  • When you think of malaria you probably think of mosquitos, but malaria is also a waterborne disease. Malaria is a life threatening illness that causes high fever, chills, vomiting, and even coma.
  • Cholera is an infection of the small intestine that, if left untreated, can be fatal.
  • Diarrhea may seem harmless enough, but believe it or not, in developing countries without access to modern medicine and clean drinking water, it kills about 2.2 million people per year, usually due to severe dehydration.
The most common waterborne disease that affects tourists in under-developed countries is likely travelers diarrhea. Also known as Delhi Belly or Tourist Trot, an estimated 10 million travelers are affected by it each year. The biggest risk factor to developing travelers diarrhea is your destination.

C

Crimson Idol No More

Do we seriously have to put up with these comments by this by this confused moron?? He/she was voted out to leave this forum but yet shamelessly stuck around...

Be very careful what you say mate or you will get banned for picking on him.
Freedom of speech & having an opinion that differs from the moderators is not taken lightly here on Talkinsex 🤣

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I'll happily leave if im told to. Unlike some people who were voted out but still stuck around.

I asked the question the polls came back I was asked to stay! LOL At-least I did the right thing.

C

Crimson Idol No More

So you are now stalking my posts on TS.... Wunderbar... you must really love me!
Unfortunately & maybe even sadly? Given your tendency to comment on every single thread it is kinda difficult to avoid you mate 🙄

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You are mate & it would be fair to say that I hang off of your every word & really admire & look up to you. You are my idol, my inspiration & even my reason to live! 🤩

Awww my heart just skipped a few beats.... Awwwww

Storm Boy

Silver Member
China is covering it up, the reality is worse

Are your guys living in China or have friends or relatives ... in China? Any evidences your guys have on hand to show "China is covering it up, the reality is worse "? If don't have, then don't guess. I have friends from China. They have relatives and friends are living in China. China will be the safe country to stay. Chinese gov is planning to take their people overseas back to China once things getting worse overseas. We should watch and look after ourselves. Agreed with stovo82's statement. Too many bad things happened out there are worse than Coronavirus in China. And China itself is victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.