Control Freak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
What is going on in here? My last post informed me it had to be checked first by a moderator. I believe the freedom of speech is now going to be lost. So all posts will be edited to what the moderator wants.

Okay I am sure there are times posts need to be deleted and have been in the past. At least it gives us a chance see it and agree the moderators are not being too over zealous.
So why am I writing this? The moderator in their wisdom of power for complete control will not allow this to appear.

This will be my last post in this forum. Btw: MERRY CHRISTMAS.
:walk:

C

Curious1

What was the nature of the post????
Have you asked the Moderators to explain?
Maybe they could could put a sitrep here to inform everyone of what can and can not be done???

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
What is going on in here? My last post informed me it had to be checked first by a moderator. I believe the freedom of speech is now going to be lost. So all posts will be edited to what the moderator wants.

Okay I am sure there are times posts need to be deleted and have been in the past. At least it gives us a chance see it and agree the moderators are not being too over zealous.
So why am I writing this? The moderator in their wisdom of power for complete control will not allow this to appear.

This will be my last post in this forum. Btw: MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Please Bluegrass... Do NOT quit!

I don't know what your post was or anything about it being censored, but if you would like to send me a PM with details I will find out more and let you know.

Censorship, per-se, will not of itself be applied... and this is very much a 'Freedom of Speech' forum... unless the nature of the post/comments be offensive, racist, derogatory, false, misleading, defamatory or in breach of privacy.

So please don't make this your last post... better that you hang around whilst we get some answers... on top of which you contributions are both witty and wise...so please hang around.

C

Curious1

Please Bluegrass... Do NOT quit!

on top of which you contributions are both witty and wise...so please hang around.

These comments are true! I cant keep the rest of these folks laughing and joking by my self you know.

If you leave, i i leave!
Ok thats an empty threat but you get the idea!

Pm the mods and have a chat and sort it :)

C

Curious1

Advertisments need to be approved before publication do they not?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Oh now i am feeling very foolish and at the same time flattered.

I sent a post to Sexifieds and received the message. Yes I probably overreacted but I did believe some bright person had changed the format.

I believe there should be a warning on this thread so you know before you send a post that your post will have to be screened first.

I guess by this post one can presume and rightly so I will continue to post. It is hard to be modest when you have two fans. *chuckle* No I will not push my luck and ask for 100 fans or I will leave. Okay enough from me. So dear reader now you can send a post.

C

Curious1

Glad your back, shall we go to the bar for a roofiecocktail? :D

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
good news Bluegrass... I'm looking forward to some more valued input from your furtile mind!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
good news Bluegrass... I'm looking forward to some more valued input from your furtile mind!

Futile?
"Incapable of producing any useful result."

Yes sure sums me up. *chuckle*

So now I have been cut down, known as "The tall poppy syndrome."

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Oh SirStefan you meant fertile. It is amazing what an "u" instead of an "e" can do to a word.
Now fertile is a great word. So are you now calling me a sex god?

C

Curious1

Um not sure what you are offering and a little too scared to ask.
Can we just say "Good day."

Roofie = Rohypnol....i was suggesting we could go for a drink and pick up chicks.

Its realyl not that funny when it has to be explained and i hope i dont get flamed for it.....just a joke folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.