• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Contributors vs Leeches

JT777

Gold Member
Does anyone know roughly how many active members are on this forum?
Looks to be a only a small percentage of members posting so I’m wondering how many are just quietly reaping the benefits.

Obbie

Legend Member
That's what forums are all about . Mostly the regular punters will post reviews where the new or lazy punter wants all the hard work done for them but don't put any contributions back into the forum . Usually you will see active members most days because some are bored lazy old pricks that have not much better to do. I guess I'm Starting to get towards that level 🤔🙄

Spidersense

Legend Member
Yeah true mate.
That’s why I said active members.

A girl or shop gets a good mention here and suddenly they’re inundated with bookings. Also see the bloke who mentioned the 50 dollar gumtree girl got over a hundred messages.
Seems theres a lot of people lurking in the shadows
Yes then you can't no longer get a booking, thinking you've done the right thing by sharing. After all you hard work sorting the good from the bad. The one's that offer robotic services or are priced over the top to those that are good value and like to fuck.
Then you search the forum and see there's hardly any reviews and wonder why the hell should you even bother. Or you get some fuckwit who criticises you , but never himself writes anything.

Kenny

Diamond Member
And if people review with too much detail, the AMP shop may get in trouble and the girls may not offer the same type of service again.
Can be funny reading a review from a punter and having seen the same girl the girl does the very same thing, like it is a routine.
Some girls offer different things to other punters and if you see the girl a few times the service can be better than the first time as they like a regular punter, but then they can come complacent after a time, so therefore some reviews of girls can be taken with a grain of salt.

soberphobe

Bronze Member
Well, I'm new here. Don't have much to contribute as yet. Also not one to just contribute shite. Rather have any contribution I make actually carry some substance. So for the moment I sit back, observe and learn. Contribute whn I can.

Kenny

Diamond Member
Well, I'm new here. Don't have much to contribute as yet. Also not one to just contribute shite. Rather have any contribution I make actually carry some substance. So for the moment I sit back, observe and learn. Contribute whn I can.
So have you been to a shop or a private yet?

LongHair

Legend Member
That's what forums are all about . Mostly the regular punters will post reviews where the new or lazy punter wants all the hard work done for them but don't put any contributions back into the forum . Usually you will see active members most days because some are bored lazy old pricks that have not much better to do. I guess I'm Starting to get towards that level 🤔🙄
I resemble that lozy old prick remark 🤣

peartywerty

Diamond Member
Not to mention the number of old Australian profiles resurrected by the Indian Support team to drum up business and up the click count by posting on threads that are over 10 years old like happened this morning! 👻👻👻
The worst part of this site by a clear mile. Spamming. Have you noticed that some of them will 'like' every single post in a thread? Where the hell in MAK? Why doesn't she reign them in? They've made this forum impossible to use.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Yes then you can't no longer get a booking, thinking you've done the right thing by sharing. After all you hard work sorting the good from the bad. The one's that offer robotic services or are priced over the top to those that are good value and like to fuck.
Then you search the forum and see there's hardly any reviews and wonder why the hell should you even bother. Or you get some fuckwit who criticises you , but never himself writes anything.
That sounds like a oerson who has nothung intelligent to say.
That person properly knows this, so they keep quiet, until it is time to criticise. Most who critise are just looking for someone to take the bait. They get a kicjk out of it. Unfortunately & they enjoy the attention. 👹

Spidersense

Legend Member
That person properly knows this, so they keep quiet, until it is time to criticise. Most who critise are just looking for someone to take the bait. They get a kicjk out of it. Unfortunately & they enjoy the attention. 👹
Einstein you might want to check your spelling before making assumptions 😂

JT777

Gold Member
That was my subtle hint to the bludgers here to share a bit more.
Doesn’t seem to have helped

casualfun

Legend Member
Looks to be a only a small percentage of members posting so I’m wondering how many are just quietly reaping the benefits.
Feels like we need to do attendance in the classroom to know that , dont take me offending just being funny :D

D

Deleted member 49173

Id
The worst part of this site by a clear mile. Spamming. Have you noticed that some of them will 'like' every single post in a thread? Where the hell in MAK? Why doesn't she reign them in? They've made this forum impossible to use.
I'd suggest that MAK has gone.

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I haven't done a review for a while.
I have had 5 visits in the last two weeks of which 4 were memorable and 1 was average.
I don't review as I get rocks thrown at me for paying "too much".

StevieG

Diamond Member
I haven't done a review for a while.
I have had 5 visits in the last two weeks of which 4 were memorable and 1 was average.
I don't review as I get rocks thrown at me for paying "too much".
Aaron I think most appreciate your reviews, particularly as you like variety so there's always new girls to review. There is always a minority who will have a go at you for some or other, just block and move on if they annoy you. But the rest of us appreciate your contributions.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Wow, how embarrassing. My excuse fir my spelling mistakes, too many champagnes🍾 No 👓 .
😳

Lebron23

Gold Member
Einstein you might want to check your spelling before making assumptions 😂
This genius is out here pointing out spelling mistakes but writes “you can’t no longer get a booking” 🤡

Channelle

Legend Member
This genius is out here pointing out spelling mistakes but writes “you can’t no longer get a booking” 🤡
But me could never be too critical and says that's pretty good grammer and know exactly what it means.
Then take more time reading the exact words and think, 'oh well, not to worry'.