Condoms that break

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
How many condoms have you experienced breaking?
What were the circumstances?
Is one brand of condom more prone to breakages?

What kinds of advice would you give to someone who has experienced a broke condom, in terms of reducing risk of exposure to STIs or Pregnancy?

Last edited:

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
yeah have had many break but luckily they were all with LADIES that i had been seeing for along time, (not that is going to really gaurentee anything) though with some it got to a point we didn't use them anyway, mainly because of the breaking issue, they were ansell to so they were suppose to be good.. Before anybody starts goin on about unprotected sex, as i said these particular Ladies were good friends and use to often stay all night. (Plus i have 5boys and have had a vasectominy so there was no issue there) Also i have been seeing W/L's for along time and going bac to days were condoms weren't used at all, so yeah there is risks but everyday life can be a risk i just don't choose to live my life that way and never will.. How to get around the issue of them breaking i can't give you an answer as there was always lube used etc etc, Guess there are reasons why they broke but not going into that, all i will say it's not a good thing for the Lady when they have to get a broken condom out and need your help, never used a condom till i was 45yrs old, yeah i got 5 boys but i was married when my first 3 were born and with another woman for over 10yrs when the other 2 were born.. Maybe doesn't really answer all your questions but it's yours and the Ladies choice what you do when 1 breaks, if she wants you to use another one then you have to respect her wishes, if not then guess there is always going to be a risk, but as i said everyday life has risks, to me i would rather a broken condom with a W/L then a women i picked up at a pub, at least you know W/L's that work for good parlors have regular check ups and i always have 2 a yr..