Comfort Massage New add & roster layout on Langtrees.com

Do you like the new look?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We have spent the last two weeks trying to find new ways. It will help our Club 100 AMPs maintain consistent profiles and rosters. I set two of the girls in India on the Comfort Massage project, I helped our artist Skippy helped, and the team leader Sally helped. It nearly drove me nuts getting them to understand the concept; the Indians speak better English. Than our Asian advertisers, but I would explain an idea, and they would say they understood, spend the night producing something nothing like I wanted.
Langtrees.com is an advertising site for the entire adult industry; it can produce excellent, provable results if used correctly.
Any way to cut a long story short we have found a way to help the Asian Madams keep an updated roster and adding new profiles etc at a cost of $50 a week for up to 10 ladies.
Comfort Massage isnt fully finished but please take a look and give me and Scarlet feedback.Scarlet has been the longest advertiser on this forum and I expect you guys to return the favour and vote and add your comments.

phred333

Gold Member
I think its an improvement but still confusing. What is the grey text for each entry supposed to be? Osborrne park amp +? Seems like the name should be there. The first entry in each days roster is a circular link back to the roster. If you do click on a real roster entry you need to scroll down past 2 pages of buttons and tags to get to the actual details of who you are looking at.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Phred333
@Richard Forum IT Thanks mate travelling this morning Ill get back to in full if Richard doesnt first.I am a bit confused but Richard will get what you are saying, and as the first one in, give me a call next week when I am back I owe you a pair of my beloved footware Slappa's

Obbie

Legend Member
Looks ok . Still find it slightly confusing on the roster part for photos . But otherwise it's definitely a good page to use .. might just be that I do everything on a mobile and it loads different possibly .

Tricky_Scooby69

Gold Member
For me, it's just knowing that there is 1 place that holds an accurate roster (as some staff eg.Sway, don't work every week, and work different hours each week). If I view the new section then message and find it's just a fixed content (eg assuming each week has no changes) and not a true reflection of today then I'll just find a provider is willing to keep a current live roster maintained as it's annoying to have to message to ask if my favourite is in or not as SMS not always replied to (that's another thing comfort can improve). Currently comfort are very good at daily posts of that days girls and shift times, albeit sometimes not posted until after noon. Comfort is my go-to AMP and has been for quite a while. Hopefully can keep us punters happy and returning.

Channelle

Legend Member
Have to say do not use the ads, although like Tricky is was the AMP most visited by me.
Pleased to see profiles of only girls that work there there now, so that has least answered by question of the last 3 months.
And am still naive/unclear about this - are these AMPs allowed to opening advertise Full Service like this, although I know what may take place in the shop?

mrys

Legend Member
I like the new look and agree with Tricky and Channelle that having accurate rosters is a big plus. It makes planning a visit with the lady you desire easier and more predictable. The challenge will be for CM to keep the rosters current and accurate.

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
I like the new look and agree with Tricky and Channelle that having accurate rosters is a big plus. It makes planning a visit with the lady you desire easier and more predictable. The challenge will be for CM to keep the rosters current and accurate.
The rosters are current and accurate starting Monday till Sunday and it is updated each week on Monday.

Hum

Silver Member
didnt comment on the last change, this change was no better, basically the whole webpage is badly designed/layout. its a very old school layout, trying to place too much info into on 1 page with too many flashing things, blocks, to catch the eyes but resulting in nothing standing out. no one gives half second about anything else on the page except for the roster and maybe price and location.

Tricky_Scooby69

Gold Member
The rosters are current and accurate starting Monday till Sunday and it is updated each week on Monday.
Edited. Today's listing says Bella yoyo and Amy. That's different to the roster on the section we are discussing. So if a girl is not available and a different girl comes in we won't know on the new improved roster system but we would have known based on Scarlett doing daily posts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240305_135646.jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_135646.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240305_135843.jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_135843.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240305_135849.jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_135849.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We have spent 4 weeks on this project working out how our India Team can help the Asian madams use the website more effectively. All they will need to do is fill in a simple google doc with any changes and the India team will upload and keep them up to 2 weeks in advance.
This will incur a cost of $50 per week for up to girls and by discussion with AMP's if they have ladies that that.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Edited. Today's listing says Bella yoyo and Amy. That's different to the roster on the section we are discussing. So if a girl is not available and a different girl comes in we won't know on the new improved roster system but we would have known based on Scarlett doing daily posts?
Scarlet and I were meant to get together last Sunday and I missd here and in Sydney for the week.Any changes she will only have to whatsapp to her project co-ordinator in Kolkata and they will make all the changes and add new profiles with Scarlet just adding photos and a little editing.

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
Hmm....I don't know. While it's a good idea to have the rosters on one site that is easily accessible, if I was an elderly madam, I would find the process quite tedious as opposed to having a roster on Locanto. And I think part of the thrill for a punter is the adhoc nature of walking into an AMP and finding a girl you like, as opposed to having a roster and knowing who works where and at what time/day. There are of course 2 sides to the coin and there will be those who just want to know when, where and how much. Wham, bam thank you mam.

It's probably easier for a madam to just WhatsApp some photos and the roster to Kolkata instead of asking them to make time to sit at a computer, login, edit a Google doc and upload photos.

But what do I know. I'm not a madam. I'm just an old geezer looking for a root now and then.

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
Thanks for the feedback and it is all set now..As MA said we are still working with Scarlett closely to make sure that things are on the right track soonest

Richard Forum IT

Richard IT
I think its an improvement but still confusing. What is the grey text for each entry supposed to be? Osborrne park amp +? Seems like the name should be there. The first entry in each days roster is a circular link back to the roster. If you do click on a real roster entry you need to scroll down past 2 pages of buttons and tags to get to the actual details of who you are looking at.
That is part of the path to the profile, it is called 'breadcrumbs' so you can click on each preceding part and end up in the logical area that the profile comes from.

On mobile it wraps and ends up being 2 lines, with the profile name last. which isn't ideal.

We are working at optimising the mobile experience as we go, that is a definite task.

Stella Vouge

Silver Member
didnt comment on the last change, this change was no better, basically the whole webpage is badly designed/layout. its a very old school layout, trying to place too much info into on 1 page with too many flashing things, blocks, to catch the eyes but resulting in nothing standing out. no one gives half second about anything else on the page except for the roster and maybe price and location.
Love if you can point out the flashing things, please as I hate those as well, the only one I am aware of is the Gold Boost light, Richard and I discussed this just last week and he reduced to a much slower movement. We did also discuss taking it off all together, which I will get him to try.
Thanks for pointing it out, as site is built for clients to find their best fit.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hmm....I don't know. While it's a good idea to have the rosters on one site that is easily accessible, if I was an elderly madam, I would find the process quite tedious as opposed to having a roster on Locanto. And I think part of the thrill for a punter is the adhoc nature of walking into an AMP and finding a girl you like, as opposed to having a roster and knowing who works where and at what time/day. There are of course 2 sides to the coin and there will be those who just want to know when, where and how much. Wham, bam thank you mam.

It's probably easier for a madam to just WhatsApp some photos and the roster to Kolkata instead of asking them to make time to sit at a computer, login, edit a Google doc and upload photos.

But what do I know. I'm not a madam. I'm just an old geezer looking for a root now and then.
I’m an old geezer also mate and your opinion is valued.rosters work best for new clients and all business needs to attract those. Send foot size add to hear I’ll message you when I get home for your pair of slappas

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hum your posting has been invaluable Richard and I rarely use site on mobile so it has really helped us to iron out this problem Richard hoping to have done by this weekend send ma a PM with show size I owe you a pair of slappas the best healthy forward in the world great just a house slippers

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Have to say do not use the ads, although like Tricky is was the AMP most visited by me.
Pleased to see profiles of only girls that work there there now, so that has least answered by question of the last 3 months.
And am still naive/unclear about this - are these AMPs allowed to opening advertise Full Service like this, although I know what may take place in the shop?
How about you review them on au. Langtrees.com it stays around a lot longer than the forum xxx

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I didn't comment on the last change; this change was no better. Basically, the whole webpage is badly designed/laid out. its a very old school layout, trying to place too much info into on 1 page with too many flashing things, blocks, to catch the eyes but resulting in nothing standing out. no one gives half second about anything else on the page except for the roster and maybe price and location.
Hi Hum. Richard has said he has addressed these issues. I'll doublecheck the changes are done and appreciate your feedback as, not being a mobile user, both Richard and I missed this point. A free slappas anytime you are this way of sending a PM with the address and I can post with foot size.

Hum

Silver Member
Hi Hum. Richard has said he has addressed these issues. I'll doublecheck the changes are done and appreciate your feedback as, not being a mobile user, both Richard and I missed this point. A free slappas anytime you are this way of sending a PM with the address and I can post with foot size.
Much much better, got what info I was interested without too much looking.

Richard Forum IT

Richard IT
I'm in the process of altering(simplifying) the header and filter sections state location category and removing the sticky header to utilise the real estate(Mrs Langtrees words) at the top.

The idea eventually is to have the search marry in properly with the filters so it isn't quite so confusing.

Maybe the breadcrumbs are a bit pointless also... Hmmm.

We appreciate the constructive criticism!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Technically, they can go from AMP to a full brothel. The police broke down containment in 2000, and no one can be charged for keeping premises or living off their earnings now.
AMPs that have been in the same place for 6 years or more cannot get into council problems unless they lied on an earlier application. Councils have something called existing use rights, and after a certain amount of years, this protects them from the council moving them along.
Madams like Scarlet don't want any troubles so they just go along the AMP Massage line.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

AMPs make appointments for regular clients, so having the roster means they just have to send a link...all Langtrees links can be shortened very easily, but I do agree everyone is different. In this new world after Covid we make over 200% more appointments and advanced bookings mostly because we use the roster so well.