Cold showers! Do they really fix the issue?

T

Tania Admin

Favourite sexy time songs:

My favourite sexy times songs are as follows:
Jason Mraz "Butterfly"
Ben Harpers version of "Sexual Healing"
Anything by Enigma

Would love to know what your favourites are, I might be able to learn some new ones to add to my list :)

B

Bianca

Re: Favourite sexy time songs:

ooolala Tania I really love this post of yours i have so many favourites where can i start i probably today go with the divinals (( I Touch My Self ))i can not resist the naughty song it just makes me want to do a slow strip in front of a businessman......

osscar

Foundation Member

Great thread was about to start one similar.
Have to say current fave just discovered this angel Jess Hudak sings Bad Girls, a M.I.A cover have a listen even if its not for sexy time its ammaaazing havent stopped playing it for weeks and it does get you in the mood.

T

teddEbear

My favourite sexy times songs are as follows:
Jason Mraz "Butterfly"
Ben Harpers version of "Sexual Healing"
Anything by Enigma

Would love to know what your favourites are, I might be able to learn some new ones to add to my list :)

Oooh enigma gets me randy too tnt for the brain

Marvin gaye - lets get it on
Kylie minogue - slow
Toni braxton - you're making me high

Many many others.......................... :)

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member

Tim Buckley (Get on top of me Woman), let me see what you learn at night......................

David_San

Gold Member

Soul, Motown and such tunes generally get me going, Issac Hayes, Willie Hutch, Marvin Gaye

B

batboy

Re: Do you prefer a sensual massage?

I prefer a sensual massage if possible and really enjoy the experience.

TheCock

Legend Member
Re: Favourite sexual position

I was lucky enough to have a client willing to participate in a few Karma-Sutra sex positions that I had been told about...!

im sure every guy is willing to experiment!! Do u need a large member for this position?

T

Tania Admin

After a bit of a ummm, discussion last night I got to thinking,,Do cold showers really work?

I remember reading an article once that stated cold showers have the reverse effect than what is popular belief. The article said that having a cold shower actually stimulates you, because your body's natural reaction is to make the heart work faster pumping the blood around the body to keep you warm. Where as a warm shower will make you warm and sleepy..

It makes sense to me. What do you think? And what other techniques (other than the obvious self relief or seeing a WL), do you use to solve the problem of sexual frustration?

Happy2

Legend Member
I think the cold shower works Because the body goes into preservation mode not procreation mode
But if the cold shower is coming from the heavens Then its inside start the wood fire and well ...
Nice warm fire a bottle of red I like those kind of cold showers

T

Tania Admin

Re: Thigh high boots

I'm sitting by the fire right now, chilling with a Jacks and Dry, just need someone to snuggle with and it would be perfect, I might have to have a warm/cold shower,,will test which one works better lol :)

N

Naughty Thoughts

So how did the results of the experiment go?

I've always used the cold shower to distract from these types of frustrations. It's worked for me, but I wonder if it is a placebo effect - "this will work because I believe it will work". When I've had a warm / hot shower, it has put me more into the mood. (Also possibly a placebo effect... )

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm with you loneroad(Thou not literally) in the cold shower we cool our ardour For in my humble opinion the cock is a heat seeking missile When it gets cold it tries to make itself the smallest possible target it can
A warm shower on the other hand brings back memories of warm places he has been and gets him "Interested"

T

Tania Admin

Much to my dismay neither of them have worked and I have experimented with both in the last few days, woe for me lol