• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Cock rings

AxeMan

Diamond Member
So I've been thinking for awhile about trying out a cock ring. Just want some thoughts from the guys and gals here.

Guys - what has your experience been like? Do they really keep you harder? Does it change your orgasm or ejaculation for better or worse?

Girls - do you find they help give you a more pleasurable experience? WLs specifically, do you allow a guy to BYO a cock ring? If not do you keep any handy for guys that want them?

Any and all thoughts appreciated :)

Last edited:

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I've used a couple of types
Never got much from the solid alloy type rings
I guess the sizing has to be perfect and never found one quite right
Bit hard to try them on in the store

I currently use thick black silicone Orings
2 is the usual
One around the balls and shaft and the other just on the shaft
Careful taking them off if you have any hair down there... can bring a tear to the eye rolling them off

I find they give me a wonderful veiny feel and definitely harder
Thicker too it seems
At least thats what I'm told... especially noticed with oral

Never noticed any difference to ejaculate as such... still all flows the same

Big fan... thumbs up

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
Personally, I wouldn't let a man BYO toy unless it was brand new and in the packaging. Langtrees have vending machines with cock rings in them, which are purchasable if required.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
29db33a162b621fc514197128bac6136.jpg

A

Adrianna Lush

I've had quite a few older gents use them in bookings. Usually around the shaft.
They definitely do work. Hardens and thickens due to intense blood flow. I think they could look prettier but meh they do the job. I have no problem with clients bringing their own. I do prefer that they tell me before they jump in the shower before sexy time.
I haven't seen anyone under 53yr old use one.

chibi

Diamond Member
So I've been thinking for awhile about trying out a cock ring. Just want some thoughts from the guys and gals here.

Guys - what has your experience been like? Do they really keep you harder? Does it change your orgasm or ejaculation for better or worse?

Girls - do you find they help give you a more pleasurable experience? WLs specifically, do you allow a guy to BYO a cock ring? If not do you keep any handy for guys that want them?

Any and all thoughts appreciated :)

If you can get a decent, simple leather one with with a couple of size-buttons on it, you should be set. One button-size should be good for simple erection strengthening, the other button-size should be small enough so you have to pull it through when you're flaccid- that's the killer, long-afternoon session one! We used to sell those by the truck-loads and I can't recommend them more highly. Through extended use, it will enlarge your erection naturally, even without it on.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Bought one the other day. Up the top its got a clit vibrator and the bottom is a couple of strings of balls that jangles back on forth on your balls....
Kind of niftey and spices things up a bit

chibi

Diamond Member
Usually something like this is versatile.
41lkYY9wYXL._SX300_.jpg
41Fl3%2BSwS5L._SY300_.jpg

The buttoned ones are good, they make removal easy when you're done. Sometimes the extra bloat post-orgasm can make a ring very difficult to remove.

If you can't decide between one for the base or one for the meat'n'potatoes, you can get the combo! :D
-font-b-PVC-b-font-Leather-Testicle-font-b-Stretcher-b-font-With-Cock-Ring.jpg

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
That's whats needed to keep those hens well looked after....an ALERT HUGE COCK!
So beautiful...you just want to stroke him!
I've been known to scare cocks....funny that!

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
images

DO CHICKENS HAVE LIPS?
DOES DOLLY PARTON SLEEP ON HER BACK?
IS THE POPE CATHOLIC?