• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Cock Milking

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
It is amazing what is on the internet.
I still have to read more to be an authority on this subject. Maybe others who know more and who are reading this could comment on it.

Knob polishing is discussed also and is suppose to make the guy explode twice as strong than normal.

I love the idea being tied and having two or more ladies masturbate me to explosion.

Okay over to you dear reader.
:walk:

LisaMarie

Bronze Member
Hi all,

I believe cock milking involved stimulating the prostrate gland. Apparently when done correctly it gives and insane orgasm along with discharging a mass of cum.

hugs

x

LisaMarie

F

frendoto

Two please.

Never heard of this before. Urban dictionary (not the ideal source of information at the best of times!) gives a graphic account, seemingly written by a practitioner of "milking nuts", not sure if that's the same as cock milking:

"First you want make a point of telling him that you are going to rock his world by milking his nuts.

Next, with your eyes straight on his and your hand cupped slightly, reach under his throbbing cock and separate his nuts with your middle finger while cupping them with the ring and first finger, thumb and pinkie. Make sure that your middle knucle is placed on either side of the middle of each nut.

Then with a slight upward thrust, roll his balls into your palm and squeeze gently but consistently in a pumping action until he tells you they are starting to ache with "blue ball syndrome".

Then release his nuts and suck them into your mouth and lick them in the warmth for about a minute. After the minute is up take each ball in between the first finger and the thumb and middle finger and working toward the rear of his balls milk the ball by pushing the sperm out through the back toward his vas deferens. Repeat this milking action ten to twenty times squeezing harder each time.

As his cock starts to pre cum from the extreme need to ejaculate, place your finger and thumb in a circle shape and pushing over the throbbing head catch the globs of precum on your circle shape and push over the ridge until your fingers are tightly around the space just below his now fully engorged head ridge (and it will be because the milking action makes the head ridge really big) and start milking his shaft in 1/2 inch squeezes and twists while alternating pumps of his balls with the other hand until he cums.

This method is called milking his nuts and will produce an unusually large thick load of cum because his semenal fluid gland will respond to the forced milking of the sperm into the ejaculatory flow. He may even experience a double ejaculation which will blow his mind and leave you with a very satisfied stomach."

B

blaise

me and my friend milked my husbunds cock more then a few times we tied and blindfolded him he shoots his cum yards and loves it as you can imagine .

B

blaise

my husbund gets tied up with his hands over his head attached to the cieling naked , my friend and i slowly arouses his cock [ we are in stockings suspenders and very high heels ] by pulling at his big balls until his cock is in full hard on , we both suck and lick his balls while pulling at his cock very slowly we then take it in turns one pulling his cock and the other licking his bals stopping jest bfore he comes we both leave the room and come back about 10 mins later, we do this about 3 to 4 times untill he is fit to burst we than wank his cock as hard as possable until he shoots his cum right up in air , after we let him fuck the both of us like a pair of sluts . blaise xxx

T

throbby

About cock milking, years ago I saw a TV show where they extracted semen from bulls using a dildo like device with electrodes on it. Stuck up the bulls backside the electrodes stimulated the prostate and made the bull cum. This probably works with us guys as well. nto so sure I'd want to try using the bull sized stimulator.....

C

Cathy/Diane87

OMG i so want to try this on my partner this sounds so HOT he he his in for a shock tonight :)

F

FunkyMonks

I'm absolutely loving the positive feedback

*will do internet search tonight :D *

I

Iamhavesomefun

are there any ladies which do this service? I wouldn't mind getting my prostate and cock milked

K

Katie xox

prostate milking/massage/stimulation is something that guys either love or hate... I happily will provide this type of service for those wishing to try ::)

panders

Silver Member
Any working laydies either massage/RnT/full service do this in the brisbane /SEQ area, very interested in trying it

L

lkg4fun

prostate milking/massage/stimulation is something that guys either love or hate... I happily will provide this type of service for those wishing to try ::)
That sounds very inviting but your in WA, do you know anyone in sydney that performs cock-milking

I

Iamhavesomefun

Think i may have found a winner, will report back after i see her tomorrow.....

How did you go?
Also still waiting for a lady in Perth who does this, tried one who said she did but I don't think it was right :(

Timono

Silver Member
It is a very good thing to master it takes a few goes to get it right but it's like nothing u have felt before. I have been told by one girl that she could feel me unloading inside her
T

T

tracee

About cock milking, years ago I saw a TV show where they extracted semen from bulls using a dildo like device with electrodes on it. Stuck up the bulls backside the electrodes stimulated the prostate and made the bull cum. This probably works with us guys as well. nto so sure I'd want to try using the bull sized stimulator.....

I've seen it done to Stud Rams.......... ouch. I don't think that they enjoyed it that much..... quiver