ClaireBear. Evolution....This freaked me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
ok so now that we got photo proof, and motive, it's time to file a case. lol

C

colzilla

Perhaps one of us should go down to Langtrees and make a citizens arrest.

C

Contrarian

Okay, the customer said Bukakke and she accepted - but this is ridiculous!

Pixie O'Malley

Gold Member
Boys!

I'm sorry to keep you waiting! Sorry for being so rude! I laughed so much when reading the posts! hehehehehehe... Especially "curse the bastard who paid me to squirt" lol...

I had a massive weekend at work (including a 17hr shift!) and had no time to reply to emails/forum posts/etc... Then when I got home my Lappy died. Normally I jump online on my days off and chat with you all but my Laptop is in for a new hard drive.

I'm back at work now though! So replying! I'm on from 1pm-9pm today (Wednesday) until Sunday incl... if anyone wants to come make that citizen's arrest!

Hope you're all smiling

xx P

Pixie O'Malley

Gold Member
Contrarian... Laughing! hehe... You're a funny bugger!

When are you coming into visit and make all us girls' sides hurt from the jokes?

xx P

C

Contrarian

Unfortunately never Pixie, I gave up punting years ago. Last time I punted was in the last millennium, truly.

C

Contrarian

Pixie thought long and hard about what to wear at Langtrees tonight. Only a fellow mermaid would know the difficulties and lack of choice involved. Fishnet stockings were not an option.

Pixie O'Malley

Gold Member
Lol... Contrarian... Oh dear...

Fair enough re the punting... but it seems you can't stay away by your virtual participation? :)

Glad you can't forget about us

xx P

T

Tania Admin

I like taking photo's, though rarely find the time these days. I like to get things at a different angle and have always been proud of this photo I took :)

mushrooms.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.