Circumcised or Uncircumcised: Does It Matter in Sex?

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Circumcised is much cleaner and much nicer to suck and look at!!! ;););)
Why is it nicer to suck? What difference can it possibly make? If he's wearing a condom how could you even tell?

The reality is this debate is going to disappear. Rates of circumcision in Australia are between 10-20% and falling. A large proportion of this will be cultural/religious. In 10+ years the vast majority of sexually active men in Australia will be uncircumcised.

Happy2

Legend Member
Why is it nicer to suck? What difference can it possibly make? If he's wearing a condom how could you even tell?

The reality is this debate is going to disappear. Rates of circumcision in Australia are between 10-20% and falling. A large proportion of this will be cultural/religious. In 10+ years the vast majority of sexually active men in Australia will be uncircumcised.

Unless lots n lots n lots of girls say
Circumcised is much cleaner and much nicer to suck and look at!!! ;););)

Kylie Middleton

Gold Member
I think that visually circumcised is a bit nicer but I have been told that men who are circumcised lose a bit of sensitivity. Is that correct? By the time they have a condom on I don't think it makes a huge difference; it's how you use it after all!

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
I think that visually circumcised is a bit nicer but I have been told that men who are circumcised lose a bit of sensitivity. Is that correct? ...

How would we know, unless we got ourselves circumcised half way through our sexually active life.

Those of us without a hoodie know no difference. However, I used to work with a guy who explained that when his foreskin was pulled back, his willy became super sensitive. This is subjective, as he had no idea of how mine felt all the time and his foreskin may have just been a fabulous insulator.

Perhaps, if it is true, there is a benefit.... Cases of premature ejaculation may be less frequent in circumcised willies; meaning longer sessions and a higher chance of satisfying a lady before Mr floppy comes to visit.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Men were born un-cut and should remain that way sorry.... its a akin to FGM in Africa!

funflyer

Foundation Member
How would we know, unless we got ourselves circumcised half way through our sexually active life.

Those of us without a hoodie know no difference. However, I used to work with a guy who explained that when his foreskin was pulled back, his willy became super sensitive. This is subjective, as he had no idea of how mine felt all the time and his foreskin may have just been a fabulous insulator.

Perhaps, if it is true, there is a benefit.... Cases of premature ejaculation may be less frequent in circumcised willies; meaning longer sessions and a higher chance of satisfying a lady before Mr floppy comes to visit.

I know someone (not me!) who did just that at about 30. He married a lady whose religion expected circumcision of males. He told me it hadn't made the slightest difference in feeling for him at all.

Last edited:

AxeMan

Diamond Member
It seems two answers continually come up:

1. It's cleaner. Which is not correct. With proper hygiene an uncircumcised man is just as clean.

2. It looks (or feels) better. I find the 'looks better' one a strange one coming from WLs because presumably it's covered by a condom most of the time so you don't really spot the difference visually anyway. So they must just be referring to during HJ. Now I've played around on both sides of the aisle and personally I prefer giving a HJ to an uncircumcised penis. Much easier.

Basically as I noted earlier in this thread this argument is becoming less and less relevant. Most medical opinion is against circumcision unless medically required. Pretty soon it will become unusual to even come across a circumcised penis.

Of course, I mean no disrespect to the cut brothers out there. Most men of certain generations were simply routinely circumcised at birth. But that's not happening anymore which I think is a good thing.

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member
I was of that generation AxeMan And it was not a religious based argument for my parents as was suggested earlier , but as you say hygiene etc put forward by the doctors at the hospital Plus the even worse reason of Your father had it done and his fathers father

But I am not pissed off with my folks its not as if I remember the op and hasnt affected me in any way ( That I know of And it was done with the best of intentions Though in this modern day of litigation and the easy buck I wonder how long before a sson sues his parents for pain and suffering

Phoebe

Legend Member
If you are born with it, keep it.... ... So if those that are for this barbaric procedure then whats your thoughts on female genital mutilation then ??

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
If you are born with it, keep it.... ... So if those that are for this barbaric procedure then whats your thoughts on female genital mutilation then ??

barbaric, just a tad over the top, there are guys out there who actually have to under go circumcision for health reasons, where as when it is performed on females it is done for all the wrong reasons

Phoebe

Legend Member
barbaric, just a tad over the top, there are guys out there who actually have to under go circumcision for health reasons, where as when it is performed on females it is done for all the wrong reasons

If you need it for medical reasons then its a given... but for any other reason - F off ... IMO

Phoebe

Legend Member
need to be a little more open minded

I am open minded, I just know if you are born with it keep it... mother nature put it on men for a reason, maybe thats why whack jobs of men in religions don't like it... maybe its better for them to play with....

BUT to add if its for medical reasons then well I am all for it...

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
In the olden days b4 my sex industry days, when I worked in a hospital I saw men and boys of various ages having to be circumcised due to infections so I think it is better done at a few days old because the older you are the more it hurts and believe me it hurts!!!

MrBig

Diamond Member
In the olden days b4 my sex industry days, when I worked in a hospital I saw men and boys of various ages having to be circumcised due to infections so I think it is better done at a few days old because the older you are the more it hurts and believe me it hurts!!!

You'd still be talking about a very low percentage of the population.

Would you have all women have a mastectomy so as to prevent breast cancer later in life?

I know it's an exaggerated comparison but none less valid.