Circumcised or Uncircumcised: Does It Matter in Sex?

AxeMan

Diamond Member
In the olden days b4 my sex industry days, when I worked in a hospital I saw men and boys of various ages having to be circumcised due to infections so I think it is better done at a few days old because the older you are the more it hurts and believe me it hurts!!!
The vast majority of men have no issues. Because a small percentage of boys and men have infections that may - and I stress may - be prevented by circumcision is no reason to routinely do it for the whole male population.

If we took that approach to every part of the body we'd all be walking around like the back knight front Monty Python.

Given the Australian College of Surgeons has found and stated that the supposed medical benefits do not outweigh the risks, I'll be taking my lead from those in the know.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I prefer circumcised when I'm giving gobbies, it's like licking a lolly pop! :smuggrin:

Ask the infant boys that get this barbaric procedure done when they don't have a voice to say "No" mother nature put it there for a reason keep it.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Phoebe you are in negative mode again, and we do not talk about children on this forum full stop, take a break from the forum for a few days and get your head in order please.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Phoebe you are in negative mode again, and we do not talk about children on this forum full stop, take a break from the forum for a few days and get your head in order please.

How can a woman and women in general understand circumcision? its like men understanding FGM and menstruation, child birth and all the other health issues faced by women? The genders wont ever see the others lives will they? I was only saying where is the voice for the very young man that faces this procedure that can not say yes or no that is all, how is that negative? I am not talking about children BUT this procedure is performed when a man is a child unless its done later on in life for health reasons, or the man himself wishes that to be done when he has that voice as an adult. I will apologize for mentioning the word children but in this respect there is no other word to use, please accept my apologies, I wont post on this thread again I think my views are known...

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
This is a timely topic as my step daughter asked a question just last night. She is due to give birth to a baby boy later this year and she asked my opinion on whether to have him circumcised or not..

I tried to suggest that she should conduct some research into the reasons for it and to discus with her doctor; not necessarily her friends or family. Their OPINION will just be in support of the decision they themselves made.

She seems pretty keen to go ahead, as it is the regular practice in her country of birth. She says that although it might be painful, he won't remember when he gets older. This may be true, as far as it goes, but I am not sure that it justifies anything.

From what I can tell, there is only a very small number of circumcisions performed on adults or young men/boys and the great majority are performed on babies. Is this because they are helpless and cannot complain or object? Does that then constitute abuse?

I asked her if she would choose to have a daughter circumcised. Of course she said "no" (Duh!) and she came up with the hygiene argument, to which I replied with the "teach good hygiene" counter argument.

It went around in circles for a while.

I think I will suggest that she should be made to watch the procedure as it is being performed. Then let's see if she goes ahead.

From my point of view and experience: I was cut as a baby and remember nothing. I don't believe it affects my life or performance, or sensitivity, but then how would I know?

When my son was born, the question of circumcision came up only once. I asked "why"? The answer wasn't convincing enough for me to agree, so my son is whole; as God designed.

As far as hygiene is concerned, teach boys when they are young and they will never know that it is not normal to be hygienic.

As far as aesthetics is concerned, it is true that circumcised dongles are easier to detect when wearing budgie smugglers.

As far as where sex is concerned, I can understand that ladies may prefer to suck on a circumcised dongle, but assuming that it is cleaner is a bit insulting to the guy who is careful (normal) with his hygiene.

The foreskin is there to protect the glans. My experience shows that this is no longer necessarily necessary. We no longer run around the bush without clothes with the potential to injure our member. However is this enough justification to submit baby boys to what amounts to torture because mum thinks it MIGHT be more hygienic when he is grown up and can think for himself?

darwinlad

Silver Member
im circumstized never thought about it before just live with my peecker thats what mum used to call it as a kid i think i am happy she had me cut i like my peta we have become good friends.

David_San

Gold Member
I was cut in my 20s, my decision due to health reasons- not cleanliness but due to other factors and I much prefer being cut. For my situation sex is better being cut and the response from partners is more positive since being cut. But I want to stress that's because of my personal situation and my body. If I could have been normal and had a normal functioning foreskin then I would have preferred to have that rather than having to get myself cut. If two people want to fuck the it shouldn't matter if one has an extra bit of skin. Life is too short to get hung up on this shit.