Chit Chat/ Love or Infatuation

CC Grace

Silver Member
In your opinion, what’s the biggest difference between love and infatuation?

Infatuation and love are both very intense emotions, but I feel like to fall in love with someone you kinda have to be somewhat infatuated with them... right?

What does everyone else think? I'm sure we've all been in this situation at some point in life.

CC Grace

Silver Member
Infatuation is a moment of getting carried away by a toxic and addictive love, and it usually happens at the start of a relationship while the sexual attraction/Multiple FuKing....................... is strong.

Its a tricky topic. Passion, desire, lust etc. All these emotions make up love in a way. Can you be in love with someone without being passionate about them?

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
In your opinion, what’s the biggest difference between love and infatuation?

Infatuation and love are both very intense emotions, but I feel like to fall in love with someone you kinda have to be somewhat infatuated with them... right?

What does everyone else think? I'm sure we've all been in this situation at some point in life.
I think love lasts forever & infatuation wears off. You can part ways with someone as you are going in different directions and continue feeling love for them. It is complicated when it comes to emotions and a lot depends on why you broke up & this determines If you can continue feeling love for them. This is my take on it anyway. ❤ ❤

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I think my litmus test for if I'm infatuated or in love is this: will I happily fart in front of them.

If I would, it's love :D

How about piss in front of them..... How about remove and insert a tampon in front of them? <--- that to me is true love!

CC Grace

Silver Member
I think love lasts forever & infatuation wears off. You can part ways with someone as you are going in different directions and continue feeling love for them. It is complicated when it comes to emotions and a lot depends on why you broke up & this determines If you can continue feeling love for them. This is my take on it anyway. ❤ ❤

Omg yas girl! You get me Katrina, so confusing at times, never really been good at understanding my emotions.🙃😍🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited: