Celebrities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Curious1

If you were able to spend a night with your favourite celebrity, who would you sleep with???

Who would make your fantasy night???

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Now good question but do you mean when they were young or now? Elizabeth Taylor was a beautiful lady when young but now I would only ask her for a cup of coffee.
:walk:

C

Curious1

Im talking about now. Say this 'fantasy night' was this weekend....who would you have?

I reckon i would go with Katy Perry. :)

Maxxy

Silver Member
I could think of many but would love a night with Amanda Tapping or Kerri Anne Kennerley (or both at the same time)...

C

corneus

Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. If you are going to have a fantasy dirty weekend, it might as well be with a couple of skanky hos!:3some:

Stubbies

Silver Member
Got to be with Lisa McCune, complete with naval and cops uniform; she's as hot today as she was 20 years ago when she started Blue Heelers...

svengali

Foundation Member
Put me down for Catherine Zeta-Jones when she was in her twenties. Come to think of it, I wouldn't kick her out of bed now either.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Yeah there are quite a few but no one comes close in my mind to GOLDIE HAWN...

T

TemptMe

So do you fella's think that because there is celebrity status your fantasy night will be any better than what you have experienced in the real world?? And yes a fantasy can of course be whatever you want...

C

Curious1

So do you fella's think that because there is celebrity status your fantasy night will be any better than what you have experienced in the real world?? And yes a fantasy can of course be whatever you want...

Not at all. Dont over think it LOL

Is there not a celebrity you would like to spend a night with?

Z

zahli'sveil

I would turn lesbian for one night for Angelina Jolie, but would have an awesome party with both her and george clooney........

C

Curious1

Well since we are allowed to have 2, ill go Katy Perry and Lilly Allen.
Both fun loving, high energy, enjoyment girls!

CathyDomme

Gold Member
Well since we are allowed to have 2, ill go Katy Perry and Lilly Allen.
Both fun loving, high energy, enjoyment girls!

Now I am definitely with you on Lilly Allen, but Katy Perry???? Ewwwww :p

Ten years ago Sean Connery could have placed his boots under my bed....

I think I might like Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie...

CathyDomme

Gold Member
Katy Perry is cute. Why you hating on her :( lol

Cute, yes, yes she is... BUT... I can't stand all that fake "I kissed a girl" crap... damn, so she kissed a girl... BIG deal... The LIC / BIC girls (lesbian / bi in college) phoniness just erks me.....

Now if Lily Allen was to write a song about kissing a girl it wouldn't be about kissing her on the mouth!!!!:la:

C

Curious1

Cute, yes, yes she is... BUT... I can't stand all that fake "I kissed a girl" crap... damn, so she kissed a girl... BIG deal...
Yeah, but she liked it. :)

Now if Lily Allen was to write a song about kissing a girl it wouldn't be about kissing her on the mouth!!!!:la:

Really? Where else can a girl kiss a gi........oh i see!

I have visions in my head of Katy Perry and Lilly Allen kissing and stuff in front of me. I SOOOOOOOoooooooo wanna watch that! :)
OMG...i need some time alone. Back soon. :D

p.s. its not Katy Perry's 'musical talent' that draws me to her....its her nature....the bright, bubbly, vibrant, always having fun kinda image i like. Even the clothes she wears is sexy....rather 'burlesque' and stuff!

Z

zippy69

For me it pink pink pink i think she would rock in bed or out hehe, shes out there.

T

TemptMe

Not at all. Dont over think it LOL

Is there not a celebrity you would like to spend a night with?

Was just a question, certainly no over thinking it here!!!!!
Hmmm my fantasies tend to be a little more reality based...

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
So do you fellas think that because there is celebrity status your fantasy night will be any better than what you have experienced in the real world?? And yes a fantasy can of course be whatever you want...

Hi TemptMe, No i don't think it would be any better than some sex i have had with different partners.
She would have to be exceptional to match my last partner.Though i think she would be the type of woman that would be good in bed and out.

The reason i picked GOLDIE HAWN is to me she is just naturally sexy but more than that she has a great personality and has that something i can't really explain.
If somebody offered me a shit load of money or the chance to spend a night with her i would definitely take the night with GOLDIE HAWN.. Something money couldn't buy..;D

Status
Not open for further replies.