• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

celebrities or famous people you would like to....fk

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
I've always had a thing for these two, so gorgeous.
View attachment 75344 View attachment 75345
Wow, Isla looks so much like Karen Gillen
1573110225004.png
I once visited brothel in Manchester, where I spent some time with a lady who was the spitting image of Karen (Amy Pond).

I couldn't believe my eye when she came out to introduce herself. To spend an hour with Amy Pond was absolutely magic

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Lucky bastard!!

You don't know the half of it.
Manchester is England's second largest city and the only city outside of London that chose to ignore brothels.
Until 2016, Sandy's Superstars was the best of the best. They had two locations and I visited both. Prestwich and Northenden (suburbs of Greater Manchester).
I got on well with one particular lady and arranged to visit her again on my next trip.
Unfortunately it was between then and my next trip that Sandy's Superstars was raided after complaints from an investigative journalist over allegations of money laundering.
The owners received suspended sentences, but Sandy's is now gone.
So sad.

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
Nigella Lawson might be fun with her amazing cooking. I can imagine exotic dinners, worlds best deserts and nice bum to sleep with. Fat lips for a good kiss, she looks like a drinker too so plenty of wines to share.
Forgot about Nigella. Extremely sexy, head to toe. Her attitude and sultry way about her.. yea I reckon she's be a very sensual, deep lover.