Camping recommendations

T

Tania Admin

Wellington Dam, Matrins Tank, not to forget Honeymoon pool (popular), Waroona Dam (great with Kayaks) and one of my favourites Sandy Cape north of Perth, not far from Jurien Bay.
View attachment 80330
I used to live in Waroona many moons ago. It was a very fun place to live. Won trophies for darts (A very popular past time there) and spent many a day and night at the Dam.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I used to live in Waroona many moons ago. It was a very fun place to live. Won trophies for darts (A very popular past time there) and spent many a day and night at the Dam.

Darts.. Hmmm I see your double tops.... were you a 501 player? Waroona was a great little town, BUT the local police loved booking anything from out of town...

S

SilverSurfer44

What is it you actuality do Phoebe ?
I think Phoebe helps people connect with other people, provides light entertainment and breaks the Ice. Could be known as " Icebreaker or Artic/Antartica ", blowing away the cold air in connections and letting in the warm air, or the hot air on a hot day and letting in the cold. The witch and Czech tourism is the disguise...Farm Boy I'm surprised you weren't sure !!!. Maybe if it weren't so hot tonight, ....and a little colder....a few more persons might be finding the magic wand coming there way.....I could be wrong Farm Boy 2, maybe I've been in the city longer to know how fast we are spinning in space and when the spinning slows down......the world and womens chest arent flat anymore ????? Please, no offence to you Farm Boy and you to me !!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Icebreaker

Is better than the Titanic... ;) I stir, I tease, I love to please..... I add color to a forum that would be other wise following the script of each and every thread, I believe online topics should be like a lounge bar lunch/dinner/drunk afternoon with the Girls where conversations happen within conversations and so on, some can do that very well, some can't I pity the later poor souls.. but I do that... I do however believe in not asking to many questions either as you may not like what you hear, nor wish to hear it either, so this is why I am a witch evil to the core, but at the same time can jump my broomstick and be there for those deserving of a spell or a potion.......

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
Loving the classic Phoebe moments - answering a question specifically asking for CAMPING RECOMMENDATIONS with comments about hotels. Thanks for the super relevant input babe!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Loving the classic Phoebe moments - answering a question specifically asking for CAMPING RECOMMENDATIONS with comments about hotels. Thanks for the super relevant input babe!

Oh silly me I kept to form sorry about that @Jacqui Luxe so sorry for keeping to form... Camping ok lets not keep to topic..

camper1.jpg
Camping.... :) kept on topic!

T

Tania Admin

I love my swag, with a beautiful clear night, stars for lights, a camp fire for mesmerization, the sound of running water,,bliss. Oh and no crocs,,camping is a little more risky in the NT. 😎🌴🐊