Brazilian model sells virginity - again

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Catarina is back with lets sell my Virginity again LOL
So if you have the minium of $100,000 to $1.5 million, you got a chance LOL

Us Pirates are sticking with our $200.00 Punt limit

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/19943704/brazilian-model-sells-virginity-again/

A Brazilian model who offered her virginity for sale in a controversial online auction two years ago is back on the market. In 2012, a Japanese millionaire offered $780,000 for Catarina Migliorini's virginity in an online auction that was linked to a television documentary, Virgins Wanted, by Australian filmmaker Justin Sisely. Now Catarina is backed and offering her virginity through her own website, VirginsWanted2.com, The Huffington Post reports "Well, after being featured by so many media outlets in so many countries, I decided to actually auction off my virginity," she told The Huffington Post.
Catarina says the minimum bid is $100,000 but she told Brazilian website PurePeople that her target was $1.5 million. While the first virginity deal was never finalised, Catarina ended up featuring as a Playboy cover girl in Brazil.
The Huffington Post reports that medical experts questioned if tests could determine definitively if a woman was a virgin. Catarina said she was prepared to do whatever was necessary to prove she is a virgin."I am willing to subject myself to any exams that are necessary," The Huffington Post reports. "When I say I am a virgin it's because there is no one in the world that can prove the contrary. I never had sexual relations of any type with anyone, not vaginal, not anal and not oral."
She said she pulled out of the original auction after meeting the man said to be the winning Japanese bidder and becoming suspicious about the deal.

This spill is from her website, I grab it from her movie section, Hmmmmmm
http://virginswanted2.com/movies

Hi, I am Catarina. I was known worldwide through the documentary “Virgins Wanted”, when my virginity was auctioned. Well, at the time the auction did not happen as expected due to disagreements between Mr. Justin and me. I met Natsu in a restaurant in Sydney. He was not a man of 53 years as the Justin said; he was young Japanese 21 years. I was surprised and did not believe in that situation and there was no agreement between the young Japanese and me. Days before the meeting I consulted an Australian lawyer who guided me very well about the entire situation. I was not alone in our appointment. I took two people with me but the details I will tell all the details in the book that I am writing. Well, I am still a virgin in every way and all the evidence, so, I never have had any sexual involvement and no one in this whole world can claim otherwise, and so I decided to make my own website to auction off my virginity and that time will be for real, so men or women who are interested can make their bids.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
How does she do it? I mean doesn't the label say "Do not use if seal is broken"? How does she reseal it again like new? I mean she must have broken it intentionally, accidentally so many times. Does she need to produce a Certificate of Authenticity to the bidder who won?
Get Mythsbuster on this one. Or Penn & Teller BS.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro Homer, 1st time around she got sold for $750,000, without been a Playboy model, this time around she going for more,but, in her words below
"Well, I am still a virgin in every way and all the evidence, so, I never have had any sexual involvement and no one in this whole world can claim otherwise"
Just cracks Meeeeeee UP LOL
Cheers and Pass the Rum

How does she do it? I mean doesn't the label say "Do not use if seal is broken"? How does she reseal it again like new? I mean she must have broken it intentionally, accidentally so many times. Does she need to produce a Certificate of Authenticity to the bidder who won?
Get Mythsbuster on this one. Or Penn & Teller BS.

A

Al Swearengen

I dont think I'd like to go with a virgin. Experience is a wonderful thing!

Its like the muslims & their 42 virgin heaven. Screw that. Now if it was a 42 hooker heaven . . . .

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, I am sticking to Myyyy $200.00 dollar limit
Damm virgins Arrrrrr Too much hard work
Cheers and pass the Rum

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro Homer, 1st time around she got sold for $750,000, without been a Playboy model, this time around she going for more,but, in her words below
"Well, I am still a virgin in every way and all the evidence, so, I never have had any sexual involvement and no one in this whole world can claim otherwise"
Just cracks Meeeeeee UP LOL
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Ahoy Pirate bro, I am sure she did not have any involvement in any sexual stuff, but her cat did all the work and blow hole copped a few thats all.

But hey we all wake up a virgin every morning anyway, at least I do. Though I've been having frequent one night stand with miss Palmer. My FWB.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I dont think I'd like to go with a virgin. Experience is a wonderful thing!

Its like the muslims & their 42 virgin heaven. Screw that. Now if it was a 42 hooker heaven . . . .

I am not one to insult another man's religion, but I'd like a mix of virgin and experienced w/l in my harem. So every man who drops dead would be given 42 of them virgins in heaven, how many muslim brothers are there? Do the math, and that's how many virgin their super being need to come up with, omfg. It must get real steamy and busy in their Heaven's Virgin production line.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, I do agree;- 42 bad Hookers, is a Heavenly Idea
Cheers and Pass the Rum

quote="colzilla, post: 230540, member: 26909"]I can think of 42 really bad hooker$... Would that still be heaven?[/quote]

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, well I am confused, I still do not understand why some men would hand over Sooooo much money for a virgin Punt,
I am sticking to experience W/L, they Aarrrrrr always a good Punt
Cheers lads

I am not one to insult another man's religion, but I'd like a mix of virgin and experienced w/l in my harem. So every man who drops dead would be given 42 of them virgins in heaven, how many muslim brothers are there? Do the math, and that's how many virgin their super being need to come up with, omfg. It must get real steamy and busy in their Heaven's Virgin production line.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Oh well some guys work their seamen hard to pay for that hymen. It's a trophy, they would frame it if they could. I say if they like it so much, they should put a ring on it.
But it's bit like balloon, very expensive balloon.

C

colzilla

My version of heaven could be different to your$.

My heaven is the best though because I have a unlimited supply of Mr Ca$h to keep the girls happy.
I still do the 30 x $160 x 200 bookings though. Just to be sure there's no complacency... even in heaven.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro Col, your version of Heaven is Heavenly
In myyyy version, I just Run a mack, non stop
I am guessing eventually I will get bored

C

colzilla

The Brazilian girl seems ok but she's still a tad expensive. Is it cheaper for a group booking?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy have you guys heard of Prince Jefkri,(NOT SURE ON THE SPELLING) the Prince of Brunei, he was running a multi million dollar Harem, I am sure he payed for some Virgins. LOL

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
C, in my version of Heaven Harem, there is no time limit, and it's priceless. No price can be placed on pleasure for sure. You cum as you please. Spread your lurve b4 you leave.

C

colzilla

H what kind of hooker heaven is that though. No time limit and no co$t... I'm confused now.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
C, it's the hooker heaven where $$ don't talk and BS cant walk there. No clock watcher, i am the eternal resident. And ladies are true to their pics and age. lol

C

colzilla

20060814150938!Chuck_e_cheese_behind_the_blow.jpg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Looking at the cap, this must be you C. One side effect of sniffing the powder is turning one into a blushing Rat. Why coke when you got Pepsi there. lol...