• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Boy! They're everywhere!

C

Contrarian

Maybe I don't get out enough or something. Recently, I've driven to different suburbs to catch up with friends and I'm surprised at the number of massage places that've sprung up.

They mostly catch your eye invariably with led lit up signs or "christmas" type colourful lighting. Looks like WA's economy isn't only mining-boom led but massage-boom led!

Boom boom! :D

fifoboy

Gold Member
I personally find Chinese massage to be pretty average, that might have been coloured by my first and only experience, at the little shop in Gwelup, but she left me with a sore spine that hung around for 3 days. I've had a lot of remedial massage and a bit of myofascial cupping added into the mix and it's been a lot better than that Chinese massage experience.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
You are absolutely right !
Along Beaufort Street & Walter Road (around there I live) heaps of those types..

I have a mate (the Rodster) who frequently uses these services (for medical reasons -yea-sure!)
& he has confirmed that he does get HAPPY ENDINGS!

I believe he does follow his favourite Asian lady as she firstly is an excellent massage lady -
he assures me - the endings are just a bonus!!

Good Luck to those who do use these services - to each his own!