• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Boobs and sucking on them as adults...I don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Addoralive.com

Spunkymunky- your comments make me laugh! You tell it as it is and I love it!

There is something about them being played with. It's highly erotic, except when an eager guy is a bit rough with them.

Don't be rough with them guys, it hurts! Just imagine it's your balls!

Tiggirl

Foundation Member
I don't know why the guys love it so much, but I LOVE having my nipples sucked, and licked, and squeezed just hard enough to hurt a little - there's no faster way to get me going. =p
But I think it does probably have a lot to do with the nursing reflex...it's the first and most primal way we bond with another person.

D

Damprye

I thuink that it is amazing that so many ppl are interested in suckling the breast. I am currently lactating myself and many ppl i see and talk to actually want to suck the milk out of me i think that it is just a part of being human.

S

Spunkymunky

I don't know about the milk/lactating thing.....i just find my boobs are really sensitive. So is my neck.....i can cum from someone nibbling on either as i discovered the other week! That was a very happy discovery hehe.

For me personally, it's a rational thing. If it feels good - ask the guy/girl to do it.

Had to wear a scarf for a week after though cos bitemarks on your neck aren't cool in a Christian school. Whoops!

S

sexiness

This thread has lived a healthy long life...time for a new one if the subject arises again - some great reading here

Status
Not open for further replies.