• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

BODY or PERSONALITY?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Dont worry about me HP I have my will already made out
......ahhhhhh I hope you changed it accordingly or do you think I would let you shave my back and trim my monobrow for nothing? Those hairy moments are very intimate and should be appreciated.:D

Langtrees VIP Perth 3

Diamond Member
Always fascinates me peoples expectations. Had a client calling me one day repeatedly asking questions and requesting photos which I don't normally mind. Any way the last couple were referring to my looks.
I described myself and gave him web site to check out my photos which by the way are verified. Two more calls and I assured him if he didn't like what he saw he had the right to leave no questions asked and no money changes hands. Two more calls. By this time I was getting really pissed off. Over the course of the day I had been on the phone to him well over an hour.
Thought my god this is costing me my time and income talking to this man and he is a might turn up might not.
Well he finally showed up and he was the ugliest, dirtiest man I had ever met. I passed the test but the joy of my job is I can say no thanks anytime I want too xx

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Well us ugliest, dirtiest men don't get lots of hot chicks , if yar pay its gottar b a trophy.
07638022_low.jpg

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Ahoy Man arrrrrr you lucky;- I am still in hiding, she never find Meeeeeeee
Never say never.........you might be surprised about my navigation skills........I don't use GPS.......I am actually one of the few remaining hopelessly old fashioned creatures who knows how to read a map.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy OMG;- she can read a map. Now lads we need to paint the boat, get extra cannon balls, sharpen up all the swords, nail down anything that can move. Lads this could be a last hour`s together, its been a pleasure to be your Captain.
Now Cyclone Rochelle is heading our way, anyone wishing to jump ship;- now is the time, before its too late.
OMG the crew is swimming to shore! Come back Lads.
Eeyyyeeee;- stand with my ship, all the way to Davey Jones Locker, lucky for me the Rum Barrel is full.

Never say never.........you might be surprised about my navigation skills........I don't use GPS.......I am actually one of the few remaining hopelessly old fashioned creatures who knows how to read a map.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
hehehehehe and this cyclone is gaining more strength day by day.................

CLASSIC CHERIE

Silver Member
Beauty fades (unfortunately) but a good personality lasts forever and often you find a person more attractive than at first sight once you get to know them.........