• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Blondes

F

Farm Boy

Women with golden tresses have long been the brunt of jokes that portray them as clueless, ditsy or downright dumb.

But a recent study from the Queensland University of Technology shows blondes earn 7 per cent more than women with other hair colours.

The survey of 13,000 women showed that the difference in pay was not connected with other factors such as height, weight or education.

The study, published in the journal Economics Letters, also found that blondes tended to marry men who earned an average of 6 per cent more than other women's husbands.

viper

Gold Member
I seen that another interesting fact apart of this is there more aggressive in life and have a belief of self entitlement which may lead them to have better earnings outcome in life.

F

Farm Boy

I seen that another interesting fact apart of this is there more aggressive in life and have a belief of self entitlement which may lead them to have better earnings outcome in life.

All I can say is Keven Rudd should thank his lucky stars Julia is not blond or things could have got realty ugly

svengali

Foundation Member
the scariest thing about this sort of useless research is that it is probably us taxpayers who are footing the bill for it.

E

elle1981

Women with golden tresses have long been the brunt of jokes that portray them as clueless, ditsy or downright dumb.

But a recent study from the Queensland University of Technology shows blondes earn 7 per cent more than women with other hair colours.

The survey of 13,000 women showed that the difference in pay was not connected with other factors such as height, weight or education.

The study, published in the journal Economics Letters, also found that blondes tended to marry men who earned an average of 6 per cent more than other women's husbands.

Blondes attract more attention and have more fun... LOL!

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Blondes definitely have more fun....and they know how to get their man and keep him...and they're very smart and organised females....

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL......good question wagin......maybe they should mention in their "blond" research if they differentiate between bottle blonds and natural blonds :laughing4

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A

Alecia the Foxx

Not to mention - how is blonde defined? There are many shades of blonde. My hair is actually a light golden brown, but I often get called "blondie" so it seems to be that it depends on whether or not you are perceived as "blonde" also.

My_10incher

Silver Member
I'd bang Julia Gillard! haha

Red hair birds love getting nailed :)

I reckon she would go off like a firecracker in bed!

Demon

Legend Member
I'd bang Julia Gillard! haha

Red hair birds love getting nailed :)

I reckon she would go off like a firecracker in bed!

I just went totally limp. She's in the same erotic category as Bronwyn Bishop.

Natasha Stott-Despoya - ah there was a sexy polly.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Blondes are more sexier...and wilder..and i love blondes..LOL!

Ya reckon??? I beg to differ, and I bet ya Christine McQueen (brunette) would differ too. She seems to be plenty sexy and wild enough, and definitely appears to have plenty of fun. :icon_blow

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
OMG - No no no no no no I can not start the week with this thought in mind!!

:nono:

LOL me neither........not even as a threesome!

But then there is bombshell (or so she thinks) Pauline Hanson who reckons that Julia let's herself go.
Ok......her political opinion aside.......she does not look to bad for her age....lol....but still.....no threesome material either.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
LOL me neither........not even as a threesome!

But then there is bombshell (or so she thinks) Pauline Hanson who reckons that Julia let's herself go.
Ok......her political opinion aside.......she does not look to bad for her age....lol....but still.....no threesome material either.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

....hmmmm, a 3some with Julia & Pauline........now there's a thought.....lol... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
....hmmmm, a 3some with Julia & Pauline........now there's a thought.....lol... :)

One thing is for sure you would remember it till your dying day
But dont ask Pauline for Anal It would be a very strident "Please explain"

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Take the sexual side out of it as hair color doesn't determine anything about how good a Lady can be sexually.
The things i do like about blonds is they can get away without shaving there legs if a true blond and nice tan and a very cute looking blond pussy.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Take the sexual side out of it as hair color doesn't determine anything about how good a Lady can be sexually.
The things i do like about blonds is they can get away without shaving there legs if a true blond and nice tan and a very cute looking blond pussy.

Really? Not so. My natural hair color is a fairly dark brown and the hairs on my legs are a light blonde, always have been.

Demon

Legend Member
Strong willed woman a bit intimidating for you Guy's.

Nah, I love strong willed women.

Gillard is weak - just look at her caving in to all the vested interests - pokies and unions - just to keep the job.

Just listening to her reminds me of Pauline. :nono::nono::nono:

F

Farm Boy

Right H2 and by the way I have a growing respect for our PM and the younger Julia was a good looking sexy woman.