Bin Laden dead

W

WRXXR

Your exactly right. At the start, afghan and Iraq did wonders for the yanks but 10 years down the track and a huge amount of money later, the economy has suffered terribly.

So your right, here we go again lol.

B

BigBlackCock

I've had this sentiment from the second I saw all those cheering faces. And yes, I know that people have suffered enormous losses since Sept 11th. But like someone else said in today's paper - when you look at those cheering faces especially of nationalistic non-victims, it makes you wonder if Bin Laden won.

After all, he's converted us into the same bloodthirsty barbarians.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
And again it might not be him. :angel12: Ok, to apeace the muslim community they buried him straight away and I can kind of see why they buried him at sea. Last thing they want is a shrine. (that's why the Soviets apparently after removing Hitler's body from the bunker in Berlin buried him at a back then unknown place.)
But the excuse so far why they refuse to show photos of the dead Bin Laden to the public wears a bit thin. I think the world has seen far worse than a guy who got killed by gun shots which got him in the face as well.
For me.......when it comes to the Middle East and the American interests in it I don't trust the Yanks either.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
I think they are being very kind saying they "Buried him at sea"
I could imagine them throwing chum in the water first and feeding his body to the sharks

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

F

Farm Boy

I think the American peoples reaction is entirely understandable.

Also UBL is dead buried at sea , Quite possibly some of the 6000 servicemen on board the Carl Vincent were of the faith and wittiness the burial.

I also do not think the USA benefits economically from war . .

W

WRXXR

Oj3qx.png

Now we know why PSN was down, obama playing real life COD!
KxuGl.jpg

CIA Chief on Osama Raid: U.S. Ruled Out Involving Pakistan | Swampland

Happy2

Legend Member
I also do not think the USA benefits economically from war . .

Hey Farmboy I dont believe the whole economy benefits from war either. But the smaller mega-rich sectors who provision the armed services From weapons to chewing gum go from filthy rich to obscenely rich.
And it will be the same in the UK & France as well as other major weapon producing nations

F

Farm Boy

Hey Farmboy I dont believe the whole economy benefits from war either. But the smaller mega-rich sectors who provision the armed services From weapons to chewing gum go from filthy rich to obscenely rich.
And it will be the same in the UK & France as well as other major weapon producing nations

Yes H2 there will be winners , the 14 trillion debt would worry me tho .
And by the way new accounts of UBL death are emerging ,
most importantly
did not hide behind woman
woman was youngest wife and she is not dead just a bullet in her leg,Also 13 year old daughter wittiness the killing
so the skeptics will have to come up with something new

P

PC_Thug

I dont think you could claim to have tossed him overboard on the Carl Vinson if you didn't actually do it. Even the best government would have a hard time trying to get 6000+ young people on the ship to all follow the same story.

As for the photo's, I dont think it'll help. if the SEALs followed their training and shot him where they practice to,(ie the Medulla Oblongata) then he'd be unrecognisable anyway.

I dont think the publc is ready to see those photo's, it might just bring home the reality of just how gruesome it is to put a bullet in someone, and there goes support for the war.....

F

Farm Boy

Remember this man Paul Keating described him as recalcitrant.

Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad has described as “uncivilized” the United States action to kill Osama bin Laden, who was unarmed, and then bury him at sea, when it should have tried to capture him.

And by the way this is what they do to you if your paper work is not in order.

The latest figures were revealed earlier this week by Malaysia's Home Minister, Hishammuddin Hussein, who in response to a parliamentary question said 29,759 foreigners had been caned between 2005 and 2010 for immigration offences alone.

Happy2

Legend Member
Lordy Mahatir must be a damn old man now. But the double standards of some ,and they are are from all sides of polotics, is breathtaking

T

TB

I have no doubts UBL is dead whether recently as announced or before. The timing is interesting...certainly gave the USD quick boost.The hunt for UBL allowed the tax coffers of the US citizens to be legally plundered to make certain companies even wealthier. Now the money pit has run dry .....the game is over.
So give the people a positive result....now you can pull back troops back save face and make another war later (when you can not find another solution to the unemployment problem) (we were all a bit sick of that war).....besides all those extremists who believe USL is not dead......its a bit hard to retalliate for his death...

Happy2

Legend Member
Thing is TB the death of bin liner isnt going to get any troops home The extremists will just find another figure head as well a laud their new martyr.
One thing that always gets me is the young men who hate the US in say Suadi Arabia for example Live in cities that are mini Americas with Maccas Coca cola and sanatized rap music and baseball caps on backwards While there sisters are back at home not allowed out unless with family (male) members and cant drive or vote

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Went to my local coffee shop and they have a new coffee called the UBL.

Its got a white top and has two shots in it.

F

Farm Boy

Remember this man Paul Keating described him as recalcitrant.

Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad has described as “uncivilized” the United States action to kill Osama bin Laden, who was unarmed, and then bury him at sea, when it should have tried to capture him.

And by the way this is what they do to you if your paper work is not in order.

The latest figures were revealed earlier this week by Malaysia's Home Minister, Hishammuddin Hussein, who in response to a parliamentary question said 29,759 foreigners had been caned between 2005 and 2010 for immigration offences alone.

Now Julia is sending 800 of our Boat People to Malaysia to get there TIGER STRIPES

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Not related to Bin Ladens death but does anybody know if his wife and family he was staying with knew exactly who he was??
If they did, why are they not being charged?? And if they didn`t imagine what a shock it would be...

I`m trying to picture in my head parent/teacher day at school...

F

Farm Boy

Not related to Bin Ladens death but does anybody know if his wife and family he was staying with knew exactly who he was??
If they did, why are they not being charged?? And if they didn`t imagine what a shock it would be...

I`m trying to picture in my head parent/teacher day at school...

Of course they knew and for goodness sake Bill you can not expect Pakistani law to be the same as ours .
I saw were the Packy authoress were sending every one back to there country of origin.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes BB Parent teachers night would be a hoot
What do you do for a living Mr Bin Laden?
Exreme makeovers and building remodelling

F

fukmee

A report just in from Moslem heaven. Osama arrived expecting to find 72 virgins waiting for him. Apparently there has been a typo in the Koran dating back centuries and he actually found 72 vegans awaiting. He wont be getting his meat eaten after all!

Happy2

Legend Member
A report just in from Moslem heaven. Osama arrived expecting to find 72 virgins waiting for him. Apparently there has been a typo in the Koran dating back centuries and he actually found 72 vegans awaiting. He wont be getting his meat eaten after all!

very good fukmee But have you seen the thread on swallowing miramira said
vegans have the least offensive tasting cum So he can suck as much cock as he likes

fifoboy

Gold Member
My own theory has always been that it's an American war - the initial attacks were carried out on American soil, it didn't involve the rest of the world until later when the world decided to look for weapons of mass destruction which didn't exist.

We'd seen the IRA conduct all sorts of terrorist attacks in England and never got involved so why now? Why didn't the world get involved when China terrorized its citizens during Tienanmen?

Only after involvement in a war that couldn't find weapons of mass destruction to begin with did it all get out of hand and every other nation that took part in the war then get caught up in terrorist reprisals.

Yes? No? Waits for irrational incoming tirade.

We were attacked by JI, who have links to AQ, the Brits were attacked in London. AQ fought this war on many fronts, enough to get NATO involved.

Iraq has oil, afghan gas opium but I wonder what Pakistan has...

I think anyone buying fuel in the US would be questioning why their gas is so expensive if invading Iraq was really about oil.

As for the photo's, I dont think it'll help. if the SEALs followed their training and shot him where they practice to,(ie the Medulla Oblongata) then he'd be unrecognisable anyway.

I dont think the publc is ready to see those photo's, it might just bring home the reality of just how gruesome it is to put a bullet in someone, and there goes support for the war.....

Little hole in the front, bigger hole in the back. He'd still be recognisable.

At the end of the day the Americans shouldn't have released anything, bar that there was an operation and that they got him. This sense of entitlement that people have about operational matters shouldn't be fostered.

Happy2

Legend Member
fifoboy I have to agree with especially about J I and the attacks in the UK
And they are all linked I mean Abbottabad isn't that where one of the Bali bombing
organisers was captured?

F

fiction.m4

"I also do not think the USA benefits economically from war"

No, your absolutely right! The US weapons manufacturing industry, key stakeholders (some of which are polies, related or family), employees and share holders are all doing it for "free" and the "love of war". And of course this has no economic, or other types of spin offs for the government either. That would be too much common sense now wouldn't it?

And lets not forget what the Pentagon's real meaning is! It's historical and esoteric meaning is "Satanic" and it means... wait for it... yes... you guessed it...

"Never ending war!"

Oh shit, the ALP's "education revolution" forgot to teach the Australian public about that one before we followed them into war, didn't they?