Bin Laden dead

F

Farm Boy

And not before time President Obama and PM Gillard are not having any of this crap about who was responsible for 9 11 ether.

W

WRXXR

Playing devils advocate here but I think ww3 is about to erupt and Australia may not be so safe.

Old mate Osama was an extremist posterchild and unfortunately for us you'll have hundreds of thousands of his followers out for revenge and these monkeys only know one way. Violence.

Does that mean we should run scared or ignore him and his goons. Absolutely not but I think we all need to realize that this may have big repercussions and you can bet they will target us again. They warned about nuclear hellstorm if he was captured so you never really know! Maybe the world is set to end next year lol

I dare say they wanted him alive but a new war had the chance to save the American economy... Isn't this an election year??

Brb off to cover the house in bacon

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PC_Thug

Heres another for the conspiracy theorists out there.

US Dollar keeps free fallin, far lower than ever in history before, Big announcement, 'We got Bin Laden", and the dollar climbs 3c within an hour...... Think ABout it.

Who's to say he hasn't been dead for some time, its just today was a good time to announce it???

That said. I dont think it matters if the yanks got him, if the renal failure got him or if he died in a cave years ago. The biggest problem now is the power vacumn the confirmation of his death creates.... Which psycho extremeist terrorist has his eyes on the top job now????

Its a little bit like the reason the world left Hussein and Gadafi in power for so long, at least they knew what to expect from them and how to deal with it.

Hows the old saying go?? Better the Devil you know than the devil you don't?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
There are too many BinLaden look alikes out there. They might have gotten one of his decoy. It could be Osuckma Bin Larden that they killed.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
As much as it is good to know he may be gone it does open up a huge can of worms....
As PC says... has he been dead for some time or is he even dead? I get the feeling it`s going to cause more havoc as well as more conspiracy theories for years.

A side question.. Do any of the US SEALs qualify for the reward offered for his body??

Last edited:
P

PC_Thug

A side question.. Do any of the US SEALs qualify for the reward offered for his body??

Employees and contractors of the US government or any foreign government/Allies dont qualify for the reward offered.

Xe had operators and contractors chasing after him for a number of years but gave up on it as being a bad business model when they took over all the security contracts in Iraq as they would no longer qualify for the reward money if the got him.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Thanks for the answer...

I just heard on the news that Osama has already been buried at sea, I guess that may add to the question was it really him or not??

Is it also fair that U.S.A seem to want to take the full credit?

B

BigBlackCock

My own theory has always been that it's an American war - the initial attacks were carried out on American soil, it didn't involve the rest of the world until later when the world decided to look for weapons of mass destruction which didn't exist.

We'd seen the IRA conduct all sorts of terrorist attacks in England and never got involved so why now? Why didn't the world get involved when China terrorized its citizens during Tienanmen?

Only after involvement in a war that couldn't find weapons of mass destruction to begin with did it all get out of hand and every other nation that took part in the war then get caught up in terrorist reprisals.

Yes? No? Waits for irrational incoming tirade.

W

WRXXR

The american economy is geared heavily towards the military so the more they are at war the better it is.

Osama was a leader of an islamist militant group, he is by no means is he one of the head honchos. Another one will emerge and the war on terror will continue. But in the mean time Osamas crazy followers will be out for blood.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Just a little offside question... With 6 hours of nonstop royal wedding being broadcast on TV, do you think they would have interrupted it with a newsflash to announce the death of Bin Laden??
Also a small joke for those wanting a little laugh...

Rumour has it Elton John has dedicated a song to Bin Laden, its called "Sandel in the bin"

W

WRXXR

They probably would have waited... I think they have had his body for a while but made it official today.

FYI when the ruskies captured Hitler, they held his body for almost 50 years. Prevents shrines etc.

There is no way his body was dumped at sea! That's Islamic ritual lol.

Iraq has oil, afghan gas opium but I wonder what Pakistan has...

B

BigBlackCock

The islamic ritual is that the body must be buried within 24 hours. Doesn't stipulate whether it has to be on land or at sea.

That's why Dodi Al Fayed was buried within 24 hours of the Diana accident death.

Happy2

Legend Member
I love conspiricy theories they keep sites like this alive and well
Even if it is a sex site really Or ii it??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I love conspiricy theories they keep sites like this alive and well
Even if it is a sex site really Or ii it??

Sure it`s a sex forum.... here`s a conspiracy theory for you... Rumour has it that some of us here on the forum are just shy virgins... Could it be true??? lol

Please forgive my crazy humour... :angel12:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Sure it`s a sex forum.... here`s a conspiracy theory for you... Rumour has it that some of us here on the forum are just shy virgins... Could it be true??? lol

It's true, it's all true *sniff*...I am a virgin every morning when I woke up. And I can't help to have that Madonna's song kept playing in me head. It's driving me kwazy. lol:angel12:

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Lucky for me I`ll always have Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters... I`ll never go to bed alone. :3some:

Happy2

Legend Member
billybones I dont know about the shy bit. But as for the virgin bit Well its been so long
it could a bad case of reversion in progress So if you could introduce me to Mrs Palmer it would be appreciated

W

WRXXR

Farm boy, I Believe hitler committed suocide as the Russians were closing in on him and then they kept his body! It's the conspiracy theorist in me lol.

Conspiracy theorists who are virgins. Think were onto something!

Happy2

Legend Member
WRXXR If conspricy and virginity are linked Maybe a trip to Langtrees will lift the scales from their eyes
PS
Your avatar I hope thats not your best profile ??

W

WRXXR

Have to remove the tin foil undies first!

Lol@avatar. Had a few pms about that now. Perhaps best to change because it's just 3 pigs next to each other but everyone has these dirty thoughts :D

F

Farm Boy

Have to remove the tin foil undies first!

Lol@avatar. Had a few pms about that now. Perhaps best to change because it's just 3 pigs next to each other but everyone has these dirty thoughts :D

Must admit those three pigs sucked me right in.

Happy2

Legend Member
Lol@avatar. Had a few pms about that now. Perhaps best to change because it's just 3 pigs next to each other but everyone has these dirty thoughts :D[/QUOTE]

As tigerdicky said totally sucked in But as soon as you said what it really was its a case of How blind can you be. how could it be any thing else

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes it is clever WRXXR You may even get a friendshpi request from some of our gay community as well

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I saw WRXXRs avatar and realized what it was straight away...
All I did was think quietly... Well if he is into pigs then, as the old saying says... "Each to their own"

All in humour so please laugh... :toothy2:

B

BigBlackCock

Hmmm, it just occured to me and it'd take a rather callous or careless newspaper editor to use it as a headline: Bin Laden's been laiden to rest!

F

Farm Boy

Hmmm, it just occured to me and it'd take a rather callous or careless newspaper editor to use it as a headline: Bin Laden's been laiden to rest!

Did BBC see some of the American Headlines?
Some went along the lines of,
Got the basted rot in hell .

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
The american economy is geared heavily towards the military so the more they are at war the better it is.

Osama was a leader of an islamist militant group, he is by no means is he one of the head honchos. Another one will emerge and the war on terror will continue. But in the mean time Osamas crazy followers will be out for blood.

Being a bit cynical about the motives of all things from the Good old US of A it seems that when ever their economy is in a bad way the start a protracted war somwhere.

Reduces their unemployed and illiterate male redneck population and creates momentum in their arms industry which improves their economy.

Great until they have to stop because the get their arses whipped or the electorate forces them to stop.
Then a couple of years later "Here we Go Again"