Big girls

W

wife_seducer

Nothing wrong with sexy curvy woman.. What makes a woman sexy confidence..

aarsam

Silver Member
Every woman is beautifull in their own unique way. I don't think size shape or looks makes any difference as every one has different tastes. If everyone liked the same thing what a boring place we would live in.

M

Mary Anne PA

Every woman is beautifull in their own unique way. I don't think size shape or looks makes any difference as every one has different tastes. If everyone liked the same thing what a boring place we would live in.

i agree! the person inside is what matters :)

fredo77

Foundation Member
Not that the lovely Brittney doesnt look massively hot, but does anyone have any suggestions for private girls? (parlours are not my preference)

I had the pleasure of visiting the supremely hot and sexy Ana/HotsexyBBW of this thread once and it was a truly amazing time :)

I'd love to see a hot sexy BBW like Ana again!

Happy2

Legend Member
Hi Freddo
This is not a personal reccomaendation But little brother loves a fulsome lady
And several times he has been to Justine in Malaga. About 35+
Her working day may be a bit limited Daytimes mon-fri longer Saturday

C

curious_guy88

There's nothing i love more than a beautiful chubby girl!
I dont know what it is that just does it for me. I mean, i've never experienced them from a sexual position, but i was seeing a girl who was a size 16, she was like an angel i tell ya.

One day i'll experience it

Carlos

Silver Member
In general, I've found that bigger or older ladies often have a better attitude and have more fun than an 18 year old size 8 girl. Less hangups I suppose. Sex is supposed to be good fun between 2 (or more) adults regardless of appearances.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

Just had to say....Love this post!!
As a BBW myself, i love my body and men do to, no complaints yet

xxsarahxx