• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Best way to perform Oral on a woman

Buzz

Foundation Member
Looking for feedback, I wonder whats the most pleasurable way for a guy to give a woman oral.
I seem to get good feedback by slow soft movement of my tongue over and around the clit area.... and in some fingers and .... well works for me.

Guys and gals.. love to hear your comments

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Pointy tongue on clit while finger plays with pussy opening.....yummmmmmm
Come on Sexnut......use your imagination.......offer the lady a table, chair, bed, car boot etc to sit on and spread her legs so you can keep a straight neck :laughing4

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

svengali

Foundation Member
The "best way" is the way she likes it so why not ask her if you are hitting the right spots and modify your approach according to her feedback?

F

flasharry

I want to know the best position as my neck hurts after awhile
a comfortable one and if your not still going after at least thirty minutes your not trying the only excuse for stopping is coming up for air and then straight back down on it

J

jaxonjorja

Sexnut, just lay flat on your back and have her perch nice and comfortably right there on your face. Hand the control over to her so all you need to do is lick and breath.

R

rednready

well me personally I have a toothbrush with bats that gives gr8 head...having said that tongue on clit is gr8..unfortunately lots of guys don't know how to do it so aim for the clit n keep going :) when she hits the roof u know u r there :p

maybe a neck brace????? lolol

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JasRob

I couldn't feel any pain when performing oral on my girl..whatever it is that i feel pain is when its over..LOL! Its the pleasure that counts...I always love giving her orals coz I always get the best in return...

Buzz

Foundation Member
like your thining redhotgirl.
what sort of toothbrush LOL.. does electric toothbrush give a better or quicker result?
I had a silicone frog that i used for wanking. put it a small vibrator fill up the frog with lube and relax in a state of pleasure.

T

that guy28

I find it helps if ur fingers are facing you doing the "come here" motion, still trust in ur fingers to do the work and then tongue is just some fantastic auxiliary action. Alot of girls are different though so its very important to listen to what gets feedback. if somethign works though dont just spam it cos itll ruin it, gota remember to keep it fresh.
Also, enjoy urself, enthusiasm goes a long way

S

sexnut

Can you do it when they are standing up? Sitting on a chair? :love10::la:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
........no problem if you are strong enough to lift the lady on your shoulders.....(pussy facing face) and hold her there while she is moaning and enjoying herself :la:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Pointy tongue on clit while finger plays with pussy opening.....yummmmmmm
Come on Sexnut......use your imagination.......offer the lady a table, chair, bed, car boot etc to sit on and spread her legs so you can keep a straight neck :laughing4

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well said Rochelle, but i will take the bonnet over the boot, sun shinning, glistening juices,mmm makes it even HOTTER;D.

S

Saige

Looking for feedback, I wonder whats the most pleasurable way for a guy to give a woman oral.
I seem to get good feedback by slow soft movement of my tongue over and around the clit area.... and in some fingers and .... well works for me.

Succient and pretty bloody spot on for the gears one and two maybe even three....xx

J

jaxonjorja

Succient and pretty bloody spot on for the gears one and two maybe even three....xx

Saige, I think you might have been a bit tired when you wrote this, cause it makes no bloody sense to me...

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
My mrs just straddles my face. I grab an ass cheek in each hand and get munching. Lick her back and forth. She moves to where she wants to be.

muffdiver

Gold Member
Start of nice a slow and go with the flow as to how she responds.

One knows when you are on the right track when her legs and body start to quiver and she holds your head in place.

Can never get enough of pussy eating, yummo

S

Saige

Saige, I think you might have been a bit tired when you wrote this, cause it makes no bloody sense to me...

Succinct - meaning expressed in ferw words, precise. So in refernce when guys talk about it they go into tongue by tongue action...it was short to the point and he was exactly rught... and gears meaning when you hit those different levels ..I think he left out the last two gears!

J

jaxonjorja

Succinct - meaning expressed in ferw words, precise. So in refernce when guys talk about it they go into tongue by tongue action...it was short to the point and he was exactly rught... and gears meaning when you hit those different levels ..I think he left out the last two gears!

Ahuh! I get it now. Sorry, just having a blonde moment

Becky70

Silver Member

Well, what you said Buzz sounds about right! :) Keep up the good work ;)

Buzz

Foundation Member
thanks Becky,
I hope it touch an accord with you.
With any Intimacy there needs to be chemistry. The more chemistry the bigger the reaction until an explosion. THis reaction can become a chain reaction in some special circumstances where continual explosions occur.
Have you had any expereinces like that?. I know I have met one person who has had that effect on me. And I am always fantasizing about that person.

Buzz

Foundation Member
I've been advised to write out the alphabet with my tongue?

is that in upper case letters or lowercase. Lowercase has lots more round curly letters. I would you the type style Vivaldi. ..have you seen how curvey and ornate that type is. I think the luck lady would be orgasiming by the letter G.

Becky70

Silver Member
thanks Becky,
I hope it touch an accord with you.
With any Intimacy there needs to be chemistry. The more chemistry the bigger the reaction until an explosion. THis reaction can become a chain reaction in some special circumstances where continual explosions occur.
Have you had any expereinces like that?. I know I have met one person who has had that effect on me. And I am always fantasizing about that person.

Hi Buzz, I think you are definately right about the chemistry, if both feel it I think the intimacy of oral sex is amazing. I have been lucky enough to have a very similar experience, and it was breathtaking. I think the person that experiences what you described above is a very lucky gal indeed... go for it!! :D