BEST TV SERIES EVER......?????

Barbosa

Gold Member
Aayyyyeeeeee, there a new one coming out called;- The River, it looks like a lot of fun
Currently following;- Person of interest and Grimm

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Yes Homer that is a cool show. That makes me think of the Drew Carry show.

Happy2

Legend Member
Good on ya Jacqui
The Twilight Zone was brilliant Hard to believe it was made so long ago

And Salvatore was on the money with deadwood
Also Stargate atlantis Justified and for just fun show I liked Eureka

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Theres this new one called Almost Human - JJ Abrams the exec prod. Quite watchable.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, what about;--- Lost Girls and American horror story (very creepy that show) and finally from memory there was Bates Motel.
For the fans of legendary TV horror, who remembers;- Dark Shadows (1966 TV Series; Original run June 27, 1966 – April 2, 1971)

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
Ooh I've been instructed by a mate to check out American Horror Story, cheers for the reminder happypirate. Also to honestman I agree Red Dwarf is fairly glorious ^^

I should write all these down for the to-see list!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
The whacky monkey magic, omfg. Pigsy and Sandy lol, too funny this lot. Who can forget that gorgeous looking very feminine tripitaka?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Red Dwarf, yes another unforgettable series...lol...brings back memories.

X files - how about this one? good ol David Duchovny.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- What about;-
H.R. Pufnstuf
Now that show was sick, Hmmmm the whacky witch was just Toooo sick

The whacky monkey magic, omfg. Pigsy and Sandy lol, too funny this lot. Who can forget that gorgeous looking very feminine tripitaka?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yep I would write down a few of these,
Cheers have fun in all you do

Ooh I've been instructed by a mate to check out American Horror Story, cheers for the reminder happypirate. Also to honestman I agree Red Dwarf is fairly glorious ^^

I should write all these down for the to-see list!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ahoy;- What about;-
H.R. Pufnstuf
Now that show was sick, Hmmmm the whacky witch was just Toooo sick

Sorry, cant say I've seen this one or heard of it...

ok I just googled it lol...the giant puppet kinda scary...hehe

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
H.R. Pufnstuf is a children's television series produced by Sid and Marty Krofft in the United States. It was the first Krofft live-action, life-size puppet program.[1] The seventeen episodes were originally broadcast from September 6, 1969 to December 27, 1969. The broadcasts were successful enough that NBC kept it on the Saturday morning schedule until August 1972. The show was shot in Paramount Studios and its opening was shot in Big Bear Lake, California. Reruns of the show aired on ABC Saturday morning from September 2, 1972 to September 8, 1973 and on Sunday mornings in some markets from September 16, 1973 to September 8, 1974. It was syndicated by itself from 1974 to 1978 and in a package with six other Kroft series under the banner Krofft Superstars from 1978 to 1985.

Reruns of the show began airing on Nov. 29, 2013 on Me-TV Network.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Anyone remember Rainbow?

I rewrote the theme when I was a kid...

Up above the streets and houses.
Condoms flying high......
Bongo sticks his bum out the window.
Shits in Jeffries eye.......

Obbie

Legend Member
Walking dead and Spartacus lots of sex in that one oh well look what we missed out on !!

Happy2

Legend Member
Your right buckland boy Also are there no Australian shows that have been liked by anyone Or is it a lie that the cultural cringe has died

I used to like Rush as a kid And on Austrian TV recently They were still showing
Prisoner