• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Best condom

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Wondering what guys consider the best condom. I'm average endowment both length and girth.

I know that when visiting WLs it's usually a case of taking what you're given. But when you have a choice which ones do you go for?

Asian Nicky

Gold Member
53a113d8a980c_-_cosmo-lots-of-condoms-xl.jpg

Plats

Silver Member
my wife and I both liked the fire and ice condoms. I don't like the glow in the dark type more of a laugh than a turn on.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Now I've seen everything. If you thought nerds 'unboxing' smartphones, laptops, etc. were lame, here are a couple of condom unboxing videos by dicks who seem to get an erection from the packaging alone. Of course, little prospect of them actually using the product for its intended purpose. :rolleyes:

MrBig

Diamond Member
Hmmmm. Best condom? Hmmmm.
I've no answer. Hate them all equally, except perhaps as a novelty item in lieu of balloons.

Happy2

Legend Member
Skyns for me as they are non latex Ended up with a very mild case of dermatitis which the doc believed was due to the use of normal latex frangers