XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Bet you blokes did not know that black hair is given the fancy name RAVEN often

Actually, I did -- but then I think we have established I am a follicle fetishist. Ravens often have a dark, mysterious allure about them that I find irresistible....
Model-Raven-Eyes-Black-Cleavage.jpg
Latina-Cleavage-Flasher.jpg

(Yes, yes, OK, so she has a couple of other attributes I find irresistible.)
87bc2727d86be7ec95ab94a7b85bb9e6.jpg

e3bcf060bee6ce0a5ff8704a9549a78a.jpg

58c7b80419c61a09c192a41638038f89.jpg

441aa2ae9e98f79f3d09855b2fa511b0.jpg

A few of my favourite famous ravens:
zeta_jones_zorro.jpg
4d9f47590aacb024d0ebbb025e27c298.jpg

Catherine Zeta Jones

20110921-SALMA.jpg

salma_hayek_cleavage_30_rock_banner43534.jpg

Salma Hayek (who also has a couple of extra reasons why men take notice)

dita-von-teese-poker-stars-10.jpg

Dita-Von-Teese-lingerie-man-catcher-vintage-pink1-682x1024.jpg

dita-von-teese-02.jpg

Dita Von Teese

Although it may be perpetuating stereotypes by reducing the complex creatures that are women to blondes, brunettes, redheads and ravens, it's a nice and easy classification system for us simple blokes. Anyway, I like 'em all. :)

Lucy Lake

Gold Member
I hate my natural colour, it's weird/dirty blonde. YECK! I chuck a henna red aka.hippie red in every 3 months or when I can be bothered and henna dye is amazing. The colour stays and as if fades it blends in quite naturally. My natural hair colour makes me look sickly and washed out, So I've always gone for reddish browns or chestnut colours.
Mine is the same dirty blonde mousy brown, I'm not much of a fan but choose to go lighter rather than darker. Have always found brunettes really sexy but think my face gets lost in the darker colour. Wouldn't mind trying red, but am scared of such a drastic change!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I hate my natural colour, it's weird/dirty blonde. YECK! I chuck a henna red aka.hippie red in every 3 months or when I can be bothered and henna dye is amazing. The colour stays and as if fades it blends in quite naturally. My natural hair colour makes me look sickly and washed out, So I've always gone for reddish browns or chestnut colours.
Mine is the same dirty blonde mousy brown, I'm not much of a fan but choose to go lighter rather than darker. Have always found brunettes really sexy but think my face gets lost in the darker colour. Wouldn't mind trying red, but am scared of such a drastic change!

Ladies, let me assure you there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a dirty blonde.

Reactions: Dez
N

nightrider

So im thinking about dyeing my hair a somewhat bold colour... Stand out in the crowd..

But my question is, do guys really care or even notice about hair colour??

And what is the general consensus about "alternative" colours???
Do guys like it or do you prefer a natural colour??

sorry what did you say you were doing with your tits?………………….

Reactions: Dez

Barbosa

Gold Member
Ayyyyeeeeee Blondes Arrrrr lovely, Go Blonde and never look back