• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Bassendean - Asian White House

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
Asian White House
No 2 May Holman Dr
Bassendean
SMS FOR PICTURES 0449 175 855
Out call available
experience girlfriend top quality Asian
We change new girls every week

N

Not listening

put her foto here
Let's not go down that path again... we all know it won't happen and this thread will deteriorate into a slanging match. If you really want to see the photo just send a text message - I did and got the photo straight back.

We may not like, or agree with, The Asian Whitehouse's stance on posting photos but we can at least respect her decision.

Channelle

Legend Member
Let's not go down that path again... we all know it won't happen and this thread will deteriorate into a slanging match. If you really want to see the photo just send a text message - I did and got the photo straight back.

We may not like, or agree with, The Asian Whitehouse's stance on posting photos but we can at least respect her decision.

100% agree.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
💋 New girls just start 💋
Asian White House
No 2 May Holman Dr
Bassendean
SMS For photos 0449175855
Out call available
experience girlfriend top quality Asian
Have New girls every week